Curiosity

I have a somewhat curiosity about how others have gotten into Nylon swishy pants and such and what brand are some of y'alls favourite(s) and such. 

My personal fave brand wise are the Classic swishy adidas that were also a bit baggy. 

The way I'd gotten into them was mainly from when i was a kid i used to have a huge crush on Britney Spears and Sporty Spice and i think the fact that they both wore adidas or just trackpants in general got me into it. 

chorlax123

Member+
When I was a kid, my mom bought me a pair of dark green nylon, white cotton/poly lined, Nike windpants. This was the first time I saw pants like that (late 90s), but everybody started wearing them, and it became normal to wear that kinda pants every day. So I got several more pairs:

• Black Adidas, light blue 3-stripe, cotton/poly lined
  • Gap reversible navy blue and black two layer nylon pants (these wear amazing)
  • Black Nike, simple white swoosh, cotton/poly lined
I just remember them being really comfy. Then two things happened:

1. One time while up at the mountains inner-tubing, I accidentally pissed/soaked my pants (nike pair, underneath a pair of nylon insulated ski bibs) and it felt really good. It didn't show, even though I soaked my socks, but when you're in the snow, your pants get wet eventually (Oregon snow is really wet). I ended up wetting on several other occasions on purpose.
  2. Next, when camping one time I had on my Gap windpants. It was really cold at night and I had brought another pair for a change of clothes, so I just decided to layer them on top. The sensation was unreal and I started to get a boner, so I ducked into my sleeping bag for the night. My sleeping bag was slick nylon on both sides, and I just remember stroking myself in the tent really slowly until I fell asleep.
I didn't understand boners or masturbation then, it just felt really good. So when I had the house to myself from then on I would layer windpants with my snowbibs on top and rub myself.

Originally I thought the best feeling would be peeing myself, so several years later one night I drank a ton of water, and layered pants with several pairs of boxers underneath. I had a boner and and was rubbing myself faster and faster, thinking I would **** because I was bursting when I got into bed. I jizzed and had the 'aha' moment of realizing what masturbation was.

So obviously I've been hooked ever since

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom