Windbreakers vs polyester

PATURMANPLUNGER

Hello everyone! 

I was just thinking that could we make our own galleries or rooms for winds and polyester suits... I'm always excited to see new pictures but disappointed because I do not like the wind costumers. I love Adidas Chile and Adidas polyester 
I really like shiny silky polyester of all brands. Not just Adidas.

Jip

Member+
I'm the opposite as well. I love windpants but not polyester. Interesting how the community is split this way, I think it's a great idea to separate them.

Also: you polyester people are so lucky! I see girls wearing them all the time. That would be such an awesome thing to be into.

PATURMANPLUNGER

I'm the opposite as well. I love windpants but not polyester. Interesting how the community is split this way, I think it's a great idea to separate them.

Also: you polyester people are so lucky! I see girls wearing them all the time. That would be such an awesome thing to be into.
Polyester is so sexy to me. Theres something thats so sloppy about it and the way its so slick and shiny. Really turns me on man to see a girl wearing polyester especially the really shiny stuff.

iloveshiny

The gallery section is a mess right now spammed with tons of non sportswear pics almost daily and i agree with the OP,  having separate rooms for nylon and polyester is a great idea!

Deleted member 3701

Member+
I've looked at this page forever, but finally decided to join and post, so I'm very familiar with what's been going on here.  As far as the Nylon vs. polyester discussion...+1 on liking the windpants over polyester, but we all seem to be in the same boat on this site, albeit with slightly different tastes.  So it would be great if both could co-exist.  Especially, when a lot of members here seem to like both anyway.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmmm ... Just wanted to mention Polyester is only the fabric and doesn't belong to an specific style. There are Windbreakers from Poly and also from Nylon. There are Windbreakerpants from Nylon and also from Polyester. Both are available in supershiny, shiny and "matte"... It's more about Jersey and Taffeta also both in Nylon and Poly available. ;)

But to leave an choice, i would be more for the Taffeta. The "thick" Jersey is nice and shiny too but it doesn't feels as good as the thin Taffeta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom