Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crueltracksuitgirl

Windbreakers vs polyester

crueltracksuitgirl

Hello everyone! 

I was just thinking that could we make our own galleries or rooms for winds and polyester suits... I'm always excited to see new pictures but disappointed because I do not like the wind costumers. I love Adidas Chile and Adidas polyester 

SwishyPantsLove

Not a bad idea, so everyone gets what they want easier. I personally love both but that’s me

PATURMANPLUNGER
On 4/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, crueltracksuitgirl said:

Hello everyone! 

I was just thinking that could we make our own galleries or rooms for winds and polyester suits... I'm always excited to see new pictures but disappointed because I do not like the wind costumers. I love Adidas Chile and Adidas polyester 

I really like shiny silky polyester of all brands. Not just Adidas.

AdidasFan101
12 hours ago, PATURMANPLUNGER said:

I really like shiny silky polyester of all brands. Not just Adidas.

Same here, all polyester no windpants for me

Jip

I'm the opposite as well. I love windpants but not polyester. Interesting how the community is split this way, I think it's a great idea to separate them.

Also: you polyester people are so lucky! I see girls wearing them all the time. That would be such an awesome thing to be into.

PATURMANPLUNGER
20 hours ago, Jip said:

I'm the opposite as well. I love windpants but not polyester. Interesting how the community is split this way, I think it's a great idea to separate them.

Also: you polyester people are so lucky! I see girls wearing them all the time. That would be such an awesome thing to be into.

Polyester is so sexy to me. Theres something thats so sloppy about it and the way its so slick and shiny. Really turns me on man to see a girl wearing polyester especially the really shiny stuff.

Adidasfetish
On 4/25/2020 at 12:46 AM, crueltracksuitgirl said:

Hello everyone! 

Good idea! I also love polyester but not into nylon so much.

iloveshiny

The gallery section is a mess right now spammed with tons of non sportswear pics almost daily and i agree with the OP,  having separate rooms for nylon and polyester is a great idea!

Shiny24Seven

I've looked at this page forever, but finally decided to join and post, so I'm very familiar with what's been going on here.  As far as the Nylon vs. polyester discussion...+1 on liking the windpants over polyester, but we all seem to be in the same boat on this site, albeit with slightly different tastes.  So it would be great if both could co-exist.  Especially, when a lot of members here seem to like both anyway.