• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

new shiny nylon tracksuit photos at shinynylonphotos.com

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I have just added a new photoset with a cute girl wearing a shiny nylon tracksuit to my web http://shinynylonphotos.com/photoset61

As always you can download some high resolution samples.

I hope you enjoy.

It isn't *really* my thing but good find nonetheless.

Posted · Report post

It isn't *really* my thing but good find nonetheless.

Thanks for your comment, the comments help me to know that people like. I like nylon jogging suit and in general all nylon clothing, but the photo shoots I've done on this theme have hardly any sales, and does not cover the costs of the model, so I can not do all that I would like. What kind of clothes you like to see in the pictures?

For the next session I have a very bright nylon clothing, see photos post-166-0-88929900-1320753896_thumb.jpgpost-166-0-57493100-1320753909_thumb.jpg, is this the kind of clothes that you like?

I wish I could produce photos and videos of girls dressed in shiny nylon clothes, and I wonder if there are enough people interested in this kind of pictures.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your comment, the comments help me to know that people like. I like nylon jogging suit and in general all nylon clothing, but the photo shoots I've done on this theme have hardly any sales, and does not cover the costs of the model, so I can not do all that I would like. What kind of clothes you like to see in the pictures?

For the next session I have a very bright nylon clothing, see photos post-166-0-88929900-1320753896_thumb.jpgpost-166-0-57493100-1320753909_thumb.jpg, is this the kind of clothes that you like?

I wish I could produce photos and videos of girls dressed in shiny nylon clothes, and I wonder if there are enough people interested in this kind of pictures.

If you feel like doing some reading:

http://www.shinysports.com/topic/2-howdy-and-welcome/

Also, refer to my VHS tapes thread in the video forum.

Posted · Report post

Yeah Ric!!!

These Clothes wet are perfect.

Posted · Report post

sorry

Posted · Report post

enjoy ! :yes:

'want more ?

No, I do not want more! I do not want your upload my photos without permission, because if the first thing you do when you buy a photoset is illegally distribute the photos, I will be impossible for me to get money to continue taking pictures.

Do You really think I can convince a model to make the next photo shoot for less than 2 euros? (Which is what you've paid me)

I try to ask very little money for the photos, for those who appreciate these photos can support my work, and allow me to continue taking pictures. but if the first person who buys for 2 euros distribute for free the photos, I think that I can not convince any model to make more pictures.

Posted · Report post

enjoy ! :yes:

'want more ?

While i think the negative was unecessary, I'm assuming it's because these photos cost money, I will agree that you were wrong to upload these because the price is fair-as much as I'm sick of everything being about the almighty $ which is what causes problems. My two cents...

Posted · Report post

No, I do not want more! I do not want your upload my photos without permission, because if the first thing you do when you buy a photoset is illegally distribute the photos, I will be impossible for me to get money to continue taking pictures.

Do You really think I can convince a model to make the next photo shoot for less than 2 euros? (Which is what you've paid me)

I try to ask very little money for the photos, for those who appreciate these photos can support my work, and allow me to continue taking pictures. but if the first person who buys for 2 euros distribute for free the photos, I think that I can not convince any model to make more pictures.

Actually, another point here-because you're a part of this forum, is that charging for your material kills the anonymity that we're all trying to maintain. So it's a dilemma really.

kappajacket likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I have just added a new photoset with a cute girl wearing a shiny nylon tracksuit to my web http://shinynylonphotos.com/photoset61

I hope you enjoy.

Nice set of pictures.

I also bought the other set you posted earlier, those are great too :)

Posted · Report post

Ric thank you for your great work! I'm sorry people have to ruin it for you. I do like what your doing by adding nylon pants to the pictures on your site. Thanks again!

Posted · Report post

put more put a girl in trackies thats masterbating or all wet i love pics of girls in nylon pants shorts and nylon tracksuit

Posted · Report post

Wow, this is EXACTLY what I like :thumbsup::wub:

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

Thank you! I like it! But I like your other model with dark hair more. Can you post more photosets with her? Can I repost your sample pics at Russian fetish forums and social networks? And I want to buy your photosets. But I do not have a international bank card. Is it possible that I pay you through WebMoney?

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I hope you enjoy.

-Wait a minute, is this the curmpled up nylon like the shell suit material or is it regular nylon?

Posted · Report post

Thank you! I like it! But I like your other model with dark hair more. Can you post more photosets with her? Can I repost your sample pics at Russian thing forums and social networks? And I want to buy your photosets. But I do not have a international bank card. Is it possible that I pay you through WebMoney?

I also like this, if I had a rear pose of it, that would be amazing. Unemployment sucks.

Posted · Report post

-Wait a minute, is this the curmpled up nylon like the shell suit material or is it regular nylon?

What is regular nylon? Can you give a link to pic with it or can you repost a pic?

Posted · Report post

I also like this, if I had a rear pose of it, that would be amazing. Unemployment sucks.

Мне нравятся шатенки!!! :wub: I like brown-haired girls. And I really would like to see photos of this model in shellsuit.

Posted · Report post

What is regular nylon? Can you give a link to pic with it or can you repost a pic?

-You're into the shellsuits, that material is rough. The nylon I like is smooth and sensuous to the touch.

Posted · Report post

Мне нравятся шатенки!!! :wub: I like brown-haired girls. And I really want to see photos this model in shellsuit.

Cool... nah, I'm not into that at all. Brunettes are my preference also though.

Posted · Report post

Cool... nah, I'm not into that at all. Brunettes are my preference also though.

It does not matter what hair color girl have if she wear shiny nylon sportwear. I like them all, if they wear shellsuits. But in ordinary life I prefer brown-haired girls. I was in love with a brown-haired girl when I was in school. But she wore cotton tracksuit to PE :( And now she become a fat girl :(

Posted · Report post

-You're into the shellsuits, that material is rough. The nylon I like is smooth and sensuous to the touch.

Ok. I saw "Columbia" windsuit in Sport-Master. And it was not streamy, like shellsuit. I mean that the fabric of shellsuit stream under the fingers. I like this sense. But the fabric of that windsuit was like downcoat material or like fabric of Adidas Fafi jumpsuit. I like it too, but I prefer shellsuit fabric.

Posted · Report post

put more put a girl in trackies thats masterbating or all wet i love pics of girls in nylon pants shorts and nylon tracksuit

If you like girls in wet nylon tracksuit see my last photoset at http://www.messywetl.../messywetlook11 :thumbsup: I convinced the model to make the photo shoot in the bathtub!

DSC_1924.jpg

Posted · Report post

Thank you! I like it! But I like your other model with dark hair more. Can you post more photosets with her? Can I repost your sample pics at Russian thing forums and social networks? And I want to buy your photosets. But I do not have a international bank card. Is it possible that I pay you through WebMoney?

I will try to convence the model to do another photosession. :sweat:

Yes, you can post sample photos where you want, whenever you do not delete the watermark, and is always appreciated if you put a link to the page shinynylonphotos.com

I do not know Webmoney , I can see how it works, and I'll tell you.