Adidas Colorado Windbreaker Jacket

glenfieldmathk1

Hello

I am new here, so not sure whether I am doing this right, but I want to ask if anyone knows any information about this jacket. The Adidas Colorado Wind Breaker.

I am thinking of buying it but want to ask is this jacket made like other rain jackets, Nylon that makes the rustling sound, as it is moved, or is this made from a different Nylon that has no noise as it moves??

I am told this is a single layer Nylon Jacket that is waterproof.

Here's a link to a good photo - Click on the raining photo, then zoom in, looks good, I hope people will be able to help me out.

http://www.adidas-club.sk/colorado-wb-black#

Ps I won't be buying from this site, and the photo isn't me! I just thought this had the best picture:)

Thanks very much.

Mr Ted

Hello,

I have two of them: black with gold stripes and green with white stripes. And yes, it is made of true thick-ish nylon, it is single layered indeed.

It is great, classic oldschool wind jacket. Seams are not taped, so I do not expect it to be very rainproof, but looks great :)

Mr Ted

Indeed. Unfortunately there are no nylon black/gold pants. But I have matching black/gold firebird tracksuit (at least it is little shiny :)

Mr Ted

I actually completed my suit in navy blue (adidas), but it took a few years between pants and jacket. Now I am looking for black/white jacket to match my black/white adidas pants I have.

I love those oldschool adidas windsuit, they are really oldschool as you sweat in them as hell if it is warm day ;-)

glenfieldmathk1

Hello,

I have two of them: black with gold stripes and green with white stripes. And yes, it is made of true thick-ish nylon, it is single layered indeed.

It is great, classic oldschool wind jacket. Seams are not taped, so I do not expect it to be very rainproof, but looks great :)
Thanks Tomek for letting me know this, and sorry for a slow reply :) Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom