Brand fetish?

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I just saw an image of Adibreak pantz and an adidas cap 😉 and then I began to fantasize about brands and my thoughts about mixing different brands in one outfit...

And like an flash it hit me and I saw an teenager I have seen months ago mixing all different but competing brands in one outfit...
So I think he got Nike shoes, Puma socks (pulled over his pants, jogger but cotton) 🙄, an Adidas Jogger, ellesse Halfzip Hoody ... I remember that because I was ranting about it that very day 🤣 and all clothing with an noticable label, otherwise I wouldn't remember that ... so in my eyes it's like some brands are directly competing and I can't mix them. So I would never wear ... Maybe an Nike T-Shirt and an Adidas track pants... Never ever...! The more you can see an label the less I can mix them... So there are some brands I can mix because maybe one is an outdoor Brand and the other one an sport label.,.

So i would further say to my vision, it depends mostly on if there is an logo shown. If I can see the logo that is noticable.... If there is no label or logo shown I can mix them even if they're competing, like Adi and Nike for example, they're both suppliers at the same market and they fight for the same customers 😄. An other example is Puma and Adidas... But it's different even if it's the same and even if they're suppliers at the same market I can mix them, mostly also if there are logos noticable, because I know the founders of both brands have been brothers 😉 I can also mix brands they're competing but I don't know it 😅

How do you see that? Can you mix them all equal of those thoughts?

monstrteddybear

Member+
i like all of the sports brands, my favorite are nike and adidas with adidas being number one. I even like the logo and the patterns. I get ***** seeing someone in just the outfit, regardless of what they even look like or what the type of clothing is. Of course I have an extra interest in shiny nylon material especially, but even polyester or cloth gets my attention. I just cant help myself or look away, doesnt matter male or female or the person's appearance either, i just take in the image mentally and appreciate the sight when i can. nike puma and champion and calvin klein are all hot too imo. i like all comfy clothing

adidaspower

Member+
I guess I'm the one who posted a photo with adibreaks and adidas cap ;)

It's interesting, because it's not only wearing shiny, silky and swishy sportswear that gets me excited. I get even more aroused from wearing only adidas, be it nylon, polyester or even cotton clothing, as long as it has three stripes and a loud branding. Love showing off big trefoils and dressing head-to-toe in adidas so my entire outfit screams that I'm an adidas fanboy gives me a huge rush of excitement. I guess I just love how it grabs attention and people stare at my outfit.

However, regarding mixing, in my teenage years it was a sin to wear adidas and Nike together, so I've been also trying to avoid that for all costs. But lately I've been thinking to expand my collection with some Nike gear. I've played with the thought of getting a hoodie or track top with big swooshes or big "JUST DO IT" logo and wearing it with some very loud adidas trackies like adibreaks or Chiles. I know I will get a kick out of this outfit. However I'm not sure if I would mix brands when dressing for workout or just a casual walk outside.

But at the same time, I'm already wearing adidas trackies and TNF puffer and have zero issues with that. TNF also makes some hoodies and sweatshirts with heavy branding, wonder how this would feel together with adidas?

shellsuitcum

Member+
Brand doesn’t concern me. As as long as the 90s shell suit isn’t too noisy, I’ll buy it.

SwishyPantsLove

Member+
Brand is a middle of the road concern for me, but because I want the material to feel a certain way. Some brands don't feel AS good as others (if you know, you know). Honestly my biggest thing is the material feeling good and, if the situation would allow, the tightness of the pants on the other party. I'd love them to hug the person's *** personally vs being baggier

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm... Just for the feeling I can mix them brands too, but not if I'm going out ... then it have to be one unit.

But it looks a bit like this behavior is my own selfishness 🤪

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Brand is a middle of the road concern for me, but because I want the material to feel a certain way. Some brands don't feel AS good as others (if you know, you know). Honestly my biggest thing is the material feeling good and, if the situation would allow, the tightness of the pants on the other party. I'd love them to hug the person's *** personally vs being baggier
I would follow that... But not if I'm outside doing non fetish things, then I'm rather Mr. Adidas 😄

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
For me its neither here nor there, It comes down to the feeling of the material for me too. Adidas has some very nice nylon fabrics, the thin stuff they used for the adizero line for example or the thicker stuff the older shorts were made from... Kway has nice nylon jackets, or there are some really nice ones from puma as well. The most stuff I got is from adidas tho.

shinydoug

Member+
I really like 80's and 90's Adidas . I even love the way they have big shiny tags in them from that era. also love some of the modern nike really thin windbreakers like the packable city jacket

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
But the question wasn't which fabric but if someone pays attention to "brand purity"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom