Curious

Nylonadidastracksgirl

Member+
My question used with an example:

Example: Do you know the feeling when you know your passcode to your phone so you automatically think everyone else will guess it?

Question: Do you ever get the feeling when you wear tracks in public that people who may glance at you automatically know you have a fettish?

I know it’s a FEELING and not true - this was on my mind since I KNEW I had the fettish at a young age until I finally gathered confidence to not think that anymore.

I don’t even need answers or a response.

This was a thought and this is a safe place maybe someone once related ☺️

Justlookin

Member+
Yep! Seems like what you described is fairly common. I've hidden my love of nylon pants and jackets for many years. Now I've reached the point where I really don't care what anyone knows or thinks, so I have been wearing my windpants basically everywhere. Nobody has ever made negative comments to me about wearing them in public. Sometimes someone will say hey nice pants, where'd you get them? Or they might say something like, ah, swishy pants, used to wear those all the time but haven't seen them around in years! But most people are so absorbed in their own crap that most don't even notice or give it a second thought.

Keep calm and swish on! 😉

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
To hold it short.... Yes, same...

Until I noticed people just look because it's different from their world.

Only one time in years I have had an different experience... But it wasn't staring, it was more like watching with a subtle smile. Well, the situation was already embarrassing for me, it was late and I was still outside, somehow I decided to go home commando .... just because I thought nobody's outside 😅

KeepSeeing44

Member+
I'm with Justlookin...I agree that people are so caught up in their own stuff anymore, that they don't even really pay attention to other people. Most people might even think to themselves "Hmm, i remember that stuff, maybe it's making a comeback. hmm." And then go right back about their day.

Miss Betsy

Member+
Piggybacking off what everyone is saying here. Nobody is gonna care. They’re even selling nylon pants in stores. I see them in Foot Locker all the time. And if you have a somewhat athletic build like I do, people will think it’s just part of you’re wardrobe and you’re going to the gym later.

Plus, it’s kinda fun to wear your fetish in public. I think it is at least. I always think to myself “oh if only they really knew what I feel in these pants” like a dirty little secret.

eyeste

Member+
Yeah I agree with what everyone is saying here. While I've definitely experienced the feeling of thinking I'll get 'caught' wearing trackies outside, I've come to realise most people just don't pay that much attention or even really consider it. And hey, it is nice to wear them in public and know how nice it feels while no one else notices.

KeepSeeing44

Member+
Also, I have always suffered from feeling "invisible" my entire life. So in a way, wearing these things out in public, has become sort of a therapy for that. Because of the feeling that people might be looking. Especially after posting things on here and receiving compliments from people. If you're leaving somebody a compliment on here, you might be doing a lot more good than you even think you're doing!

Miss Betsy

Member+
I wear mine to the grocery store, the mall, the bank, dunkin donuts, concerts, and pretty much everywhere else I go that isn’t work. Maybe also see if you have a friend who’d be willing to wear them with you. That could maybe help with the self conscious feeling

adidaspants

Member+
I try getting my female friends into it but they back out. I don’t know that I have any guy friends that I am willing to talk about it with 🫤

UnlinedShnyPntsMasterUSA9

Member+
The shinier or louder the pants I'm wearing the more shy I think I get and think people are always thinking that there's something weird going on like a fetish or something. I feel like people look at me like some weirdo if I have wetlook pants on.

like the difference between woman going out in regular fashion type leather pants, and the skin tight patent leather kind that makes her look like she's into BDSM or something

adidaspants

Member+
The shinier or louder the pants I'm wearing the more shy I think I get and think people are always thinking that there's something weird going on like a fetish or something. I feel like people look at me like some weirdo if I have wetlook pants on.

like the difference between woman going out in regular fashion type leather pants, and the skin tight patent leather kind that makes her look like she's into BDSM or something
That’s a really good point!

Icehockeyfanuk15

Member+
I like to wear nylon pants and even waterproof pants in public. I don’t think about people looking at me in what I’m wearing. I had one person ask me about where I got my black with yellow stripes adidas nylon trackies from once. I told I got them from an adidas store in Florida back in 1996 I do believe. They’re still in very good condition

chorlax123

Member+
My thoughts from a similar thread about wearing in public.
The fetish is very niche; it's hard to even get content creators to regularly make videos... So the odds of someone knowing about the fetish are really small. The odds of them also having a negative/judgemental opinion are basically non-existant.

Last edited:

Miss Betsy

Member+
Piggybacking off of what you said, the only reason they would have a negative/judgemental opinion is if someone was knowingly being a creep or acting weird in them. But just wearing them out and about normally, totally fine. No one’s gonna be negative. If they are, it’s probably because they have a huge stick up their *** about something else that’s bothering them

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I see it the same way... Or maybe nearly exactly like this 🤣........

And to be true, when I see what's now trending and should be stylish, I'm questioning my self "who the heck buys such ugly stuff" or sometimes "who the heck designs such ugly styles" 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would say that trackies have more style than some current fashions. Classics you'll never get rid of..... Hopefully.

Nylongamer87

I have talked to other guys about this subject before. We have a common belief that if we see anybody else out in public wearing nylon wind pants/suits, that they also have a fetish for them. Maybe, having a fetish ourselves automatically makes us assume that other people do as well. And you could argue that fetish culture is viewed as taboo among society. So that may be where the embarrassment/insecurity comes from. But I have grown to not care out in the public space. I noticed sometimes I will rub my legs harder and swish louder when I am out shopping/at the mall etc. As long as you look good, and you feel good, that is all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom