Guys in Adibreak trackpants

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
I consider myself straight, but I can't help not to be turned on if I see a tough sporty guy in Adidas Adibreak pants! Is that wrong? šŸ˜°
Absolutely not.

I struggled with this many years ago. I am also "straight".

But you have a fetish. A really awesome one that I also share. Your sexuality shouldn't be confined to who you do or do not think you want to get into bed with. It's absolutely fine that you're turned on by guys wearing your fetish clothing. Relax and enjoy it!

Adidastrackies

Absolutely not.

I struggled with this many years ago. I am also "straight".

But you have a fetish. A really awesome one that I also share. Your sexuality shouldn't be confined to who you do or do not think you want to get into bed with. It's absolutely fine that you're turned on by guys wearing your fetish clothing. Relax and enjoy it!

Yeah, I guess so! The Adibreak pants have such a power over me that it would probably push me over the edge if a big athletic guy asked me to do anything with him...

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I see it the same way... My help in such questions is always to split fun (fetish) and love...

I would also perform sexual acts with other men as long as it is about the fetish but I don't think I can really fall in love with an guy.

adidaspower

Member+
I consider myself straight, but also adisexual. Three stripes and trefoil turns me on and for me, adibreak is the sexiest trackie ever made. It looks so hot with these panels and big logos and it has the best polyester fabric I've felt.

So yes, adibreaks on a sexy girl is the ultimate turn on for me. But also if a guy is wearing adibreaks, I can't help but noticing it and thinking if he's also having fun with his trackies. So if the object of pleasure is an adidas trackpant, jacket, silky soccer shirt or other hot piece of sportswear, it would be fun to share this experience with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom