How long do you wear your nylon pants for

miked31784

Member+
I have been wearing my adidas nylon pants for 36 hours now and I feel very comfortable in them that I don’t want to take them off. I have even worn them to sleep for the past two nights in a row. They are so great. I wish that they had more of these shiny pants in my size! They help with the cool chilly nights that we have been getting lately!

Justlookin

Member+
I wear mine all day usually. I try to minimize the number of times I wash them because I want them to be as swishy and crisp as possible. When I do wash them, I use only mild detergent on gentle cycle and hang dry. (Or I wear them in the shower!) I'd say I probably get 10 wears between washes. Nylon is good at not absorbing smells from body odor.

What size do you wear?

miked31784

Member+
2XL and I have been wearing my adidas pants for over 2.5 days straight without taking them off. I also put my Olympic Torch Relay pants on top of them and now it’s been great to wear both at once

Justlookin

Member+
2XL and I have been wearing my adidas pants for over 2.5 days straight without taking them off. I also put my Olympic Torch Relay pants on top of them and now it’s been great to wear both at once

Wearing two or three windpants layers at once feels amazing, doesn't it? 😁

miked31784

Member+
Yes. I rolled up the adidas one so I could put on the Olympic Torch Relay ones on over it

Adam Thoba 12

Member+
Nylon pants can be worn every day but you have to shower vehemently. Meaning cleaning the bum with soap and water, changing underwear, or if you don't wear underwear which lots of you guys do, make sure you wear baby powder and again..If you wear them daily...(Mike!! Lol) I can't tell you enough: clean your backside like you're about to sleep with your dream woman. And no you won't know When you smell. We can't recognize our own scent

Adam Thoba 12

Member+
I wear mine all day usually. I try to minimize the number of times I wash them because I want them to be as swishy and crisp as possible. When I do wash them, I use only mild detergent on gentle cycle and hang dry. (Or I wear them in the shower!) I'd say I probably get 10 wears between washes. Nylon is good at not absorbing smells from body odor.

What size do you wear?
For me, I wear Dusseldorf Germany made dress pants style.. but their the Cadillac of nylon pants bec they're acceptable as dress pants.

Sorry to say, but people , especially...today don't see the Forrest for the trees, and we can't tell when a situation is just that.
We wear these pants with grand illusions, like everyone loves them ..truth is PEOPLE HATE NYLON PANTS AND Reddit, askanything
Com, and other forms many people keep re posting
"can I wear nylon pants"
And every comment, mostly from women between 23-39, insulted them, saying "nobody wears them..havent you noticed?"
But maybe we all know how good we look in the leather pants cousin if you will...nylons are the leather pants of the casual world.
I noticed if I shower anytime after goings-on #2 , using methods of extracting the excess #2 and using body wash and , patt dry clean..no odor ever and I sweat all day...trust me *** gets the worse reputation bec majority of people don't clean themselves as they should. Toilet paper is to cleaning the bum, as using soap to clean your teeth
I love you all

Adam Thoba 12

Member+

What size do you wear?
? You sure. Isn't that polyester that takes in odor. Nylon is a repellent of water and odoris components.
But I'm sure I'm wrong 😕
I am proof, us men can be as clean as a woman back there, I know it's seems "weird" but we're human, we have to humble ourselves and admit were turned on by our 5 senses and smells are the new forbidden no no

If you treat your body's worst part, with shaving, vigorously cleaning it after a workout, shopping, and God... after #2 .. toilet paper is for the nose not that.
I know they used Korn sticks in 1890 and before, a red stick then a white to see if you're clean
Women think it's "cute" that we love their ***
But if they only know what we jerk off too
But this has gone off the rails

Mike, enjoy your pants

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Wow, that's an huge amount of opinion 😅😜...

But I would follow you in several points. So I think the Nylon pants trend is more on social media than in reality. They do some photos just 4 the hype and that's it. So in my places there are exactly zero people wearing really shiny stuff. Some less are wearing technical semi shiny clothing like TNF, Columbia or Jack Wolfskin but I think twice, most of them are just following the hype and the others just use them as outdoor item as they are... When I'm traveling throu Germany I never see really hypey Shiney stuff... So I would agree to "no one wears them" and I think it's not really about the shine but the swishy sound...

And finally I would say if nylon or poly, I think it doesn't really makes an difference, is smelly someone should definitely do more cleansing... So usually I wear my stuff days until weeks before washing except underwear and it doesn't smell bad ...

But if you don't smell yourself then it's a matter of getting used to it, your body gets used to your smell but it takes a while. So when I come home from a hard day's work, I can already smell that I'm no longer fresh and could need an shower...

Ahmad43

Member+
I've been sporting my Adidas pants along with my Olympic Torch Relay pants for more than 2.5 days straight, without a break. The combination has been surprisingly comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

miked31784

Member+
I've been sporting my Adidas pants along with my Olympic Torch Relay pants for more than 2.5 days straight, without a break. The combination has been surprisingly comfortable.
I took them off before I went to bed on Tuesday night because I couldn’t deal with wearing them any longer at that point in time. I did run them through the wash and now hanging in my closet. I might wear the black adidas pants again to sleep tonight because it is supposed to be chilly tonight. I am going to keep my options open to when I wear them. I did wear all of my nylon pants this afternoon and did a short video of me walking around my bedroom in them. I hung them back up after I did that.

Adam Thoba 12

Member+
? You sure. Isn't that polyester that takes in odor. Nylon is a repellent of water and odoris components.
But I'm sure I'm wrong 😕
I am proof, us men can be as clean as a woman back there, I know it's seems "weird" but we're human, we have to humble ourselves and admit were turned on by our 5 senses and smells are the new forbidden no no

If you treat your body's worst part, with shaving, vigorously cleaning it after a workout, shopping, and God... after #2 .. toilet paper is for the nose not that.
I know they used Korn sticks in 1890 and before, a red stick then a white to see if you're clean
Women think it's "cute" that we love their ***
But if they only know what we jerk off too
But this has gone off the rails

Mike, enjoy your pants
I'll read and get back to you.

Thanks Mike.
I think it's a vanity thing. Last Christmas season in 2022 , a random lady walked in a store with a long long line.
She had on blue nylon pants and everyone stared her down for wearing them, I swear one person said " can't believe she's wearing those"
People are too predictable.

We hate what makes us feel smaller, and those people knew she was hot (ish) she was 50

Basically I got a rod, and said so everyone heard but not too loud too get me kicked outside before I purchase my items.

I said " no you're dressed properly for the season"
She knew I was talking about the pants
She flushed. As anyone of us would

Then I pushed it I got out of line to exit and try to get by her closer (we're all weird) then she must have known as we All seem to know what eachother is doing, saying thinking...we all are the same basically
Anyway
She went awkward like to another part of the store and I didn't get to touch the pants.

I wish she was clueless as women are supposed to be, girls know what we want but they don't know how little they have to try
We mast******e to a.nY.t.h.i.n.g

NylonJktSex

Member+
I had a white, unlined pair of nylon wind pants years ago and I wore them 5 days straight, no underwear and I jerked in them alot!

shellsuitcum

Member+
I typically wear the shellsuit I use for pajamas about a week. The shellsuits I wear for daily wear, about 2 days. I’ll only wear a shellsuit once if I’m working out in it.

skates76

Member+
I have been wearing my adidas nylon pants for 36 hours now and I feel very comfortable in them that I don’t want to take them off. I have even worn them to sleep for the past two nights in a row. They are so great. I wish that they had more of these shiny pants in my size! They help with the cool chilly nights that we have been getting lately!
I love that adidas nylon never digs in or pinches. Always so soft and gentle, even if abused by pressure or repetitive fatigue. Very warm and comfy for working out, leisure, and sleep. Dries quickly.

miked31784

Member+
I love that adidas nylon never digs in or pinches. Always so soft and gentle, even if abused by pressure or repetitive fatigue. Very warm and comfy for working out, leisure, and sleep. Dries quickly.
I think I can agree with you on that. They can get sweaty or even wet but they do dry quickly. You can also fart in them and they don’t stink after a while.

Nylongamer87

I usually wear an outfit for about a week, on and off. I like to rotate colors too. One week I might wear black, then the next red, then yellow, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom