Looking for pictures of women in jeans-like (denim) leggings

Timmy

Member+
Hey!

As the topic says - I'm actively looking for pictures, videos (SFW and NSFW) and even auctions or places to buy this oldschool type, shiny lycra, denim patterned jeans-like leggings.

I've created a gallery as an example of what I'm actually looking for:

Jeans-like (denim) leggings
Maybe I'm looking for it the wrong way, using wrong keywords? I'm not an English native, so my vocabulary even when it comes to this kind of clothes could fail.
If you have any suggestions of what kind of naming/keywords would you use for this - I'd be very thankful as well. :)

Cheers!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm... Looks like "jeans" isn't the pattern to go in the moment... Why this pattern?

So I found some jeans pattern leggings on AliExpress but it looks like the aren't that shiny as you're searching for... Where do you come from, if I may ask....?

ShinyNylonFetishMan

Member+
You might be looking for parachute pants from the 80's. They were made like jeans except windbreaker nylon material instead of cotton denim.

Timmy

Member+
Hmm... Looks like "jeans" isn't the pattern to go in the moment... Why this pattern?

So I found some jeans pattern leggings on AliExpress but it looks like the aren't that shiny as you're searching for... Where do you come from, if I may ask....?
Yeah, I was looking for "jeans", "jeans-like", "denim" and so on on AliExpress as well - and couldn't find anything...

Still looking.
It kinds of interests me quite a bit; I cannot really explain why. You know how it is. :)

I'd prefer not to say where I'm from if this is not a problem, but generally central Europe.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Yeah we all know....

And no, don't wanted to know exactly where you live, Europe is ok. It's because some clothes are only available in some countries. Japan is an good example, they got different clothes than us in Europe and we can't purchase them directly. So I'm from Europe too and know that problem really good 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom