Looking for two tone windpants

Miss Betsy

Member+
I’m not even sure something like this exists but I guess it can’t hurt to ask. I’m looking for a pair two tone windpants, specifically a pair with one black leg, and one red leg. Kinda like something Harley Quinn would wear. I feel like I can make some sexy outfits with a pair of pants like that. Any help or links as to where to find something like that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lyrch3451

Member+
I personally have never seen them but if you’re good at sewing I would think it could be pulled off with taking two identical pairs of different colors apart at the crotch seams and sewing the two together. That or taking them to a seamstress.

Miss Betsy

Member+
I thought I saw some once or twice. I’m ok at sewing but not super great. I can sew up holes in things and I can sew patches on to things but that’s the extent of it. I currently don’t have a sewing machine and all seeing I’ve ever done was by hand. Still, it could’t hurt to try. I have plenty of black windpants but I’m sure I can find a pair of red ones at a very low price at some thrift store near my house

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom