Nylon shorts?!

Alfabetcity

Member+
On a recent shopping excursion at Goodwill, I found a pair of nylon running shorts for women. (It wasn't hard to buy them. I just acted normally, and the clerk didn't seem to notice when I checked out. I think the trick is buying women's clothes with gender-neutral colors.) Anyway, I was so excited that they were of a trendy contemporary design (which I prefer) and that the shell was made of shiny, swishy, nylon! Most women's running shorts are made of polyester anymore. It's still nice, but not as nice as nylon. I think they're polyester because it's lighter, cooler, and less noisy. The shorts are of the C9 brand made by Champion. They're so nice!! ;) I'm sorry I don't have a picture, my camera's broken at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

nylonpantsMNguy

Yeah sometimes I have bought gear and didn't realize until I got home that the pants or shorts are women's, not men's. I have been too embarrassed to wear them

UmbroGuy14

Member+
I've had a couple pair of shorts that I've gotten from eBay that I didn't know were technically women's. Same with the old-school adidas windpants. But those are so uni-sex that it hardly makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom