People who wouldnt "normally" wear shiny sportswear, wearing shiny sportswear.

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
Hey all

So, seeing beautiful people wearing our favourite garments is obviously always a treat - but I have a particular fascination with it when these items of clothing turn up on the bodies of people who you LEAST expect them to.

Does anyone know what I mean?

I can think of a couple of examples from my life which stick out in my mind - but I'll share one.

A long time when I was in University, there was this bookish person who I knew pretty well from my classes. She was pretty nerdy and reserved, and usually dressed quite plainly. Jeans were about as casual as she would get, usually choosing instead to wear dress pants, blouses etc. She wore glasses and always had her hair in a bun. You know the type.

But then one day, when we were all hanging out in the art studio, she came in wearing Adibreak popper pants. I'm pretty sure I did a visible double-take I was so surprised (and delighted) to see it.

She also wore a grey t-shirt that only just met the waistband of her pants. So when she moved around sometimes her belly would show, peeking out over the elasticated waistband. Just... stunning. She also had her hair in twin ponytails. I had no idea she could be that casual.

We hung out for a few hours and I was just on love with this outfit - and a big part of it was BECAUSE she was not at all the type of person I would expect to be wearing this sort of thing. And it just heightened the appeal so so much.

Does this make sense?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Yeah it makes total sense. I never saw her wear them myself but I have a friend who has a pair of green windpants. I never expected it from her because she’s the type that always gets prettied up when she goes out. I’m talking heels, designer clothes, always has makeup on. You know the type. I saw them in her house unexpectedly and when I asked whose they were (she has a boyfriend so they could’ve been his) she told me they were hers. I’ve fantasized about her wearing them though. Fingers crossed I’ll see them on her one day.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
My story could also be seen as my start into swishy clothes...

It was the ex-wife from my ex-girlfriends Dad. She's that type of always neatly dressed, a bit older but also stayed fresh with an pretty feminine body... One day when they came to visit us on vacation, they invited us to their apartment and wanted to cook for us, as we had always done it for them and they wanted to thank us for our hospitality. I had never seen her wearing anything swishy but that evening she was wearing a pair of Killtec track pants. I remember like it was yesterday how the pants fascinated me from the start, the look, the sounds. They haven't been super shiny and also got no special design, simply black with an small Killtec logo on the upper left leg.... but Every movement made swishy noises. That fascinated me so much that a short time later I was looking for these pants all over the www... Unfortunately without success (until today, I'm still searching for those pants from time to time)... I mean at that time I was not yet in love with nylon clothing but it was definitely the beginning of my nylon journey...

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
Yeah it makes total sense. I never saw her wear them myself but I have a friend who has a pair of green windpants. I never expected it from her because she’s the type that always gets prettied up when she goes out. I’m talking heels, designer clothes, always has makeup on. You know the type. I saw them in her house unexpectedly and when I asked whose they were (she has a boyfriend so they could’ve been his) she told me they were hers. I’ve fantasized about her wearing them though. Fingers crossed I’ll see them on her one day.

The moment may have passed by now, but maybe there'll be an opportunity to say how cool you think they are, and she'd look good in them? Depends what kind of friend she is I guess. I know *I'm* too shy to do that kind of thing.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm but why that shy? You can start small like "wow, nice pants ... They look good, I want them too" you don't have to tell something about fetish 😉

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
Hmm but why that shy? You can start small like "wow, nice pants ... They look good, I want them too" you don't have to tell something about fetish 😉
I'm not sure why I'm so shy about it... I always worry that people will immediately *know* if I say anything.

I wish I was more confident (especially about wearing them out in public... I would love to do this... ) but at the same time my shyness is also kind of exciting too. The idea of talking about it or doing it is so thrilling because I'm so shy about it.

I suppose I'm also the kind of person who "normally" wear it... 🤔

Miss Betsy

Member+
Well if I see them again, I’ll ask her. She’s pretty laid back so I’m not too worried. She’s definitely noticed that I love wearing them alot, but I’m very tomboyish so maybe she figures that’s why. I’ve definitely let my imagination run wild and imagined her in them

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
All this discussion is making me want to be daring and try wearing some of my stuff out in public.

Just the idea of doing it is making me hot under the collar. 🤭

Miss Betsy

Member+
Go for it!!! Honestly, nobody’s really gonna say anything to you. I’ve worn my windpants in public so many times to so many different places. I’d say I probably wore them in public well over a hundred times. In that time, I think only one person said something negative. Other times, people don’t care or I get the occasional compliment

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
...so my experiences have shown nobody really cares about those clothes. But there are some "levels" of wearing outside some stuff to start with...

Lvl1: usual windpants/rainpants + casual clothing
Lvl2: usual windpants + matching windbreaker
Lvl2.1: usual but loud pants + top
Lvl3: shiny/ supershiny windpants
Lvl4: high shine + loud clothes
Lvl4.1: high shine, loud, commando

But until lvl 3 nobody really cares... At Lvl3 I got some looks but nothing really exciting.
At lvl4 -> PVC coated clothes for example my Twinkx pants some people have an short look and that's it...

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
...so my experiences have shown nobody really cares about those clothes. But there are some "levels" of wearing outside some stuff to start with...

Lvl1: usual windpants/rainpants + casual clothing
Lvl2: usual windpants + matching windbreaker
Lvl2.1: usual but loud pants + top
Lvl3: shiny/ supershiny windpants
Lvl4: high shine + loud clothes
Lvl4.1: high shine, loud, commando

But until lvl 3 nobody really cares... At Lvl3 I got some looks but nothing really exciting.
At lvl4 -> PVC coated clothes for example my Twinkx pants some people have an short look and that's it...
It's strange though because while the assurances we give when we say "nobody cares" or "nobody will notice" are good for building the confidence to do it - it's double edged because in some ways I kinda *want* people to notice.... not too much, but just enough. That's part of the thrill of the idea of wearing them in public.

And that's where your idea of kinda having increasing tiers of outfits sits. From least noticeable to most obvious. Finding that balance between passing it off as just an outfit, but feeling like you're being risky and naughty is where the fun lies.

Just the idea of going out in public wearing some really shiny windpands gets me feeling all nervously excited, but the idea of paring then with a windbreaker top, makes me extremely thrilled. For me, especially so if its a fully Adidas tracksuit style, with full stripes. And I own these things. So I could do it. Exciting but intimidating.

I have shiny adidas pants and a blue windrunner style jacket and I fantasise about wearing both together in public. Waiste cinched with the top zipped up all the way, white sport socks and trainers. Yummmmmmmy.

I have a specific fantasy where I wear normal clothes which are very old or cheap that I don't care about, but I have my shiny sports clothes in my bag and some scissors... then I go somewhere out in public, a bus or train ride away from my house, find somewhere private I can change into the shiny stuff then cut up my normal clothes so I am *forcing myself* to get home wearing the tracksuit.

.... I should start smaller though.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
then I go somewhere out in public, a bus or train ride away from my house, find somewhere private I can change into the shiny stuff then cut up my normal clothes so I am *forcin
Nice idea... Force is mostly an nice catalyst.

And yes I agree it's more easy to say "nobody cares" then doing things "nobody cares about". But I would say it depends also on where you live if someone cares or not... But it got always to do with confidence.

Last edited:

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
To you all's point, here's a video like this: LaceBaby - Yelling At You To *** On My Windbreaker Pants - ManyVids

She doesn't seem to be the type to wear them, and honestly, I'm not into JOI or anything like that, but this video does it for me because of how great she looks in those pants, and how unlikely it seems that she'd wear them.

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
Nice idea... Force is mostly an nice catalyst.

And yes I agree it's more easy to say "nobody cares" then doing things "nobody cares about". But I would say it depends also on where you live if someone cares or not... But it got always to do with confidence.
Where you live definitely matters.

When I went to the united states, it made me wish I brought my shiny stuff with me, because although it isn't exactly considered "high fashion" i did see all sorts of people wearing that stuff just out and about.

Where I live, there are some more negative connotations with sportswear - but it *is* possible to pull it off if done right.

polyesterfetish

Member+
But then one day, when we were all hanging out in the art studio, she came in wearing Adibreak popper pants. I'm pretty sure I did a visible double-take I was so surprised (and delighted) to see it.

She also wore a grey t-shirt that only just met the waistband of her pants. So when she moved around sometimes her belly would show, peeking out over the elasticated waistband. Just... stunning. She also had her hair in twin ponytails. I had no idea she could be that casual.

We hung out for a few hours and I was just on love with this outfit - and a big part of it was BECAUSE she was not at all the type of person I would expect to be wearing this sort of thing. And it just heightened the appeal so so much.

Does this make sense?
I get it. Perhaps this girl had some fetish for it actually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom