Puma Woven Track Pants

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
i have the one in peach. there's a definite noise but i think not as loud as older nylon pants

Miss Betsy

Member+
I had a pair. They look nicer than they are. Not too noisy and an ok shine. Not to mention, they rip kind of easily. I honestly wouldn’t recommend.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Got them too... I think they're comfy, they got an soft silky lining and my ones are quite shiny. It's kind of micro ripstop...

What I would rate as negative is the zipper at the legs. As I wanted to slip out without opening the zipper one broke and I had to repair it...

Just had an look at the link, looks like there are several versions. I got the Iconic T7 in black...

Justlookin

Member+
I found these pants on Amazon. But unfortunately they only come up to a women's XL, and I'm a 120 kg man, so I don't think they would fit according to the size chart. Does anyone have pics of your pair or you wearing them? Would love to see what the inside looks like too

Justlookin

Member+
What size would a women's xl equate to for men's?
Probably a medium, maybe a large depending on brand and type of clothes.

I have a women's size 3x down Jacket that fits similar to a men's xl, for example. Obviously it is cut differently though.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
What size would a women's xl equate to for men's?
So if we stay by Puma, my experiences have shown Puma is in sizes slightly larger than Adidas for example. So I wear usually size S and I took the Iconic T7 (women's) in size S and it fits great. I got other Puma clothes also Size S but for Men and the fit like an Adidas M...

So if you are an Size M, you can take an Size M ... In the case of the T7 and also depending on your style, if you want it more loose take an size larger 😉

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So if we stay by Puma, my experiences have shown Puma is in sizes slightly larger than Adidas for example. So I wear usually size S and I took the Iconic T7 (women's) in size S and it fits great. I got other Puma clothes also Size S but for Men and the fit like an Adidas M...

So if you are an Size M, you can take an Size M ... In the case of the T7 and also depending on your style, if you want it more loose take an size larger 😉
Have an look on Amazon 😉 they're available and if the don't fit as you want change it back to an other size..

CarlosPatatos

Member+
I'm actually wearing it. The T7 in black. Not shinny + the texture is not completely smooth like other woven puma pants, but I love my T7.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Jep there are 2 models... The Iconic T7 (women) and the T7 (men)...

So if you want them shiny you have to wear the girls pants 😅🤪😉

ASOS sold an similar model for a while but only in red and later also in peach. They're not super shiny and got no ankle zips but I think they're nicely smooth...

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
i bought those actually lol but finding red is not a good color for me :(

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hahaha... It's also not my favorite, bought it because the picture was nice...

But combining it with an black shirt or jacket makes it okay... And i cutted out the lining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom