Question about Entry Methods for suit

crazyodin2004

Member+
Hello All,

I might have jumped the gun but ive ordered a suit from tianyoutextile:

the entry to the suit is in the bottom, with a zip that looks to run from ankle to ankle.

has anyone ever had a suit with an entry method like this? I'm curious to find if it will be a lot harder as im still struggling to figure out what im supposed to do and cant find any videos of similar things anywhere.

I assume it will be put on like a long pullover, from top to bottom but the part of fitting the legs inside the ankles (and taking them out) seem like it might be tight.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just had an look... nice thing. And yes it's exactly like you think, you pull the suit over the head like an hoody and close it at the legs...

crazyodin2004

Member+
Cool, hopefully shouldnt be too hard to close up as im thinking that i might have to contort a bit to 'get in /out of it'

The main zip doesnt come apart (its a closed track from one ankle up the middle and down the other leg), Hoping theres enough give that i can put the legs in and zip it up.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just let us know what's up with this suit.

But I would think that it works fine, someone will have thought about that before 😉...

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
I really like the sound of getting into the suit that way, then zipping it up at the legs. It sounds hot

kpopbrown

Member+
I've never seen a suit with an entry method like that but I like it!! Let us know how it goes when you receive the suit! I'd love to pick one up as well

crazyodin2004

Member+
It turned up today actually!.

I got it modified from the original, so its had a lot of elastic added in other areas, makes doing up the bottom zip a little tricky but it works fine.

I had it made a little longer in the legs so it is easier for me to get into it and its pretty cool. Material is smooth and swishy and fits me fine and not too tight in the wrong places. Half tempted to get another one in a different colour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom