Ripstop Nylon Tearaway Pants

Miss Betsy

Member+
Hey Hey!! This lady needs help again. I’m looking for a pair of ripstop nylon tearaway pants. I find the little square patterns in the ripstop to be kinda sexy. Any links at all are appreciated. I do not care about brand or color. Thank you so much in advance

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Hey Hey!! This lady needs help again. I’m looking for a pair of ripstop nylon tearaway pants. I find the little square patterns in the ripstop to be kinda sexy. Any links at all are appreciated. I do not care about brand or color. Thank you so much in advance
Never seen any tearaway pants from the thin ripstop nylon. I’ve grown to like that thin stuff very much as well and I’ve bought some bodywrappers warmup-pants recently. The fabric are nice and thin and all but not at all tearaway. Not even a zipper at the legs…
But if you find yourself to be the right size so they fit like a glove it becomes really nice ;).

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I can proof they're real and it looks like they're rare too... There are tearaways from the thin Nylon in the world... I purchased one by accident from Sellpy months ago......... And send it back because I haaaaate knobs and they weren't visible at the product image

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmmm.... It was from Sellpy, let's have an look if I find them again....

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Unfortunately not. So I found the order on Sellpy and also my return of the order but I can't find them pants in their catalog again...

Ipnylon

Member+
I have found a couple of really silky thin nylon Tearaway Adidas pants on eBay. They're getting harder to find because they were back in the 90s type of track pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom