This Sites is dead

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
to be fair, this site actualyl allows adult images in the right places while pinterest doesnt

but yeah im not sure I understand the censorship thing for a few words here, but its usually obvious what was meant

i like the site, just wish people would try to talk to each other more in chats or in the forum. feel like i get ignored in chats and messages when all i say is hello and want to talk about mutual enjoyment of sportswear outside the context of kinks or fetishes

this might be related but i've had a number of conversations with men on and off this site who identify as heterosexual/cis being confused or uncomfortable with the fact that they actually find men in sportswear appealing too, sometimes as much as they enjoy seeing women in sportswear

i think it's pretty cool and a good topic of discussion but there seems to be a lot of shame within themself about it because theyve said negative things about lgbtq persons in the past or hold negative views of alt sexual orientation in general so they avoid talking about anything past locker room commentary about women

NylonPantFan

to be fair, this site actualyl allows adult images in the right places while pinterest doesnt

but yeah im not sure I understand the censorship thing for a few words here, but its usually obvious what was meant

i like the site, just wish people would try to talk to each other more in chats or in the forum. feel like i get ignored in chats and messages when all i say is hello and want to talk about mutual enjoyment of sportswear outside the context of kinks or fetishes

this might be related but i've had a number of conversations with men on and off this site who identify as heterosexual/cis being confused or uncomfortable with the fact that they actually find men in sportswear appealing too, sometimes as much as they enjoy seeing women in sportswear

i think it's pretty cool and a good topic of discussion but there seems to be a lot of shame within themself about it because theyve said negative things about lgbtq persons in the past or hold negative views of alt sexual orientation in general so they avoid talking about anything past locker room commentary about women
Adult content is always fun, but, I've already shown this forum what I'm after. Which, again, is why I don't participate. I know I'm plain, while everybody else here likes style. Of course, I continue to saw uploads that aren't even shiny.

People being uncomfortable about being gay, is a psychological issue. Which is sometimes caused by social pressure. They don't realize they're depriving themselves by not just embracing it.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I know it's sooooo late to answer to this dead topic. But in my case it's exactly the other way. I'm active on Pinterest for a long time, and jep there is a huge amount of pictures also adult content! But in 99% percent of tries there is no discussion about anything.

All people are posting an posting but no one talk to each other. That was the reason to sign up to shinysports.

And as top of all an 11Y old kid from Kansas (he says he is Genderless) wanted to talk to me about explicit adult things, also because i got there some leather pant pics of me, saying he's young but got an dirty mind....

What the ......?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom