Trashing swishy clothes

hinnerksen

Member+
In the mid '90s, two teenage girls from my neighborhood wore shiny ski overalls. One morning i saw those two suits in a dumpster
ready for pickup by the garbage truck.
Just the idea of the girls stuffing their suits into the already full container and thus starting the destruction was very exciting.
What happens to all those fancy pants after they've been worn by their owners and are no longer needed?

kipperflew

MVP
Member+
I understand some people like seeing clothes get burned or trashed. Seen some quite elaborate destruction involving ripping, painting, food and setting on fire.

Tornup

I like to fantasize about my Shiny Black Adidas Swishy Pants being shaved off me with electric clippers! I can orgasm just from the clippers going up and down my pants! The vibrations are amazing.
Have you seen 'adidaswan*er' on twitter, and what he does to his shiny carlsurf trackies ?

CREAMYPANTS

Have you seen 'adidaswan*er' on twitter, and what he does to his shiny carlsurf trackies ?
NO. I would like to see them being cut up with scissors or clippers! I would love to make a video of me in my Shiny Black Adidas Wind breaker Pants with just a hand from behind a curtain holding electric clippers going up and down my pants until I orgasm. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LindseyPage

Member+
In the mid '90s, two teenage girls from my neighborhood wore shiny ski overalls. One morning i saw those two suits in a dumpster
ready for pickup by the garbage truck.
Just the idea of the girls stuffing their suits into the already full container and thus starting the destruction was very exciting.
What happens to all those fancy pants after they've been worn by their owners and are no longer needed?
Donation: The owners may choose to donate the overalls to thrift stores, charitable organizations, or clothing drives. This way, someone else can make use of them, especially if they are still in good condition.

Resale: The overalls could be sold through various avenues, such as online marketplaces or consignment stores. This allows others who are interested in such items to purchase them at a lower cost compared to buying new ones.

Hand-me-downs: If the overalls are still in decent shape and fit someone else within the same community or family, they might be passed on as hand-me-downs. This is a common practice, particularly among siblings or close friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

NylonJktSex

Member+
Anyone like to see a video of me ripping and tearing a vintage nylon ski jacket off myself?? Enough feedback will get the free video up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom