Wearing shiny sportswear in situations where you interact with people...

Theo_Vilmos

Member+
So, since going out for a walk in windpants or tracksuits is something I'm currently too shy to do... this is something that is a ways off for me at this point, but I wanted to chat about it anyway.

Do people ever go out dressed in their shiny gear to places where you're interacting with it, or where it may be a topic of conversation, or if you might even have someone directly interact with you while you're dressed that way?

For example- I fairly regularly go for physical check ups these last couple years- nothing serious just something I keep up with and usually just requires a blood pressure cuff, breathing exercises, listening to my chest, some mobility stuff. Today before leaving my house, I had this little fantasy where I imagined going for my physical check up fully dressed in gear.

I have a grey/silver adidas tracksuit which is shiny nylon and swishes really nicely. I imagined wearing a white t-shirt tucked into the tied up waistband (a t-shirt tucked into a tied waistband is a big turn on for me - seeing it on others or on myself), zipping up the matching jacket and wearing a good pair of trainers with sport socks.

There's the thrill of swishing my way into the doctors office. Sitting in the waiting room, before swishing into the nurses office, and being asked to take my jacket off so we can do BP, and revealing my swishy trackpants all neatly tucked and tied.

Very exciting idea.... !

Miss Betsy

Member+
Yup! All the time. I go to the mall in them pretty much every weekend. I’ve also gone to concerts in them with my friends knowing that they would be seeing me in them. One of my favorite places to wear them though is at my hairdresser. She’s really attractive and when I told her how I found a nice pair of windpants at the thrift store, her eyes widened. She’s a little on the older side (like early 40s) so she was in her early 20s when they were super popular in the 90s. I love to wear them in front of her. I’ve often imagined her wearing them as well.

Nylon guy Canada 85

Member+
Yup! All the time. I go to the mall in them pretty much every weekend. I’ve also gone to concerts in them with my friends knowing that they would be seeing me in them. One of my favorite places to wear them though is at my hairdresser. She’s really attractive and when I told her how I found a nice pair of windpants at the thrift store, her eyes widened. She’s a little on the older side (like early 40s) so she was in her early 20s when they were super popular in the 90s. I love to wear them in front of her. I’ve often imagined her wearing them as well.
I wear them to all different appointments commando with white ankle socks, I often hope to see someone in the waiting room wearing them but have not had any luck unfortunately, but I do like that story miss Betsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom