Wearing Windpants on Thanksgiving?

Miss Betsy

Member+
So to all those that celebrate, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It’s also my least favorite holiday. I’ve hated it for as long as I remember. It just so happens that my girlfriend and I are hosting. I’m thinking I may as well be comfortable while I’m preparing the food with my sister, so I might just decide to stay in my windpants all day. The problem is my sister’s husband, or as I call him, The Twat. Even though I’m hosting, that hasn’t stopped him from being a complete smug asshole to me in the past and we’ve had arguments and shouting matches in the past. I know I shouldn’t care but should I wear my windpants tomorrow?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Hmmm. Maybe but I don’t know. I have a light blue pair that are super noisy. Noisier than my Adidas ones. I also have some navy blue Adidas tearaway pants. Decisions, decisions. My sister’s twat husband thinks Thanksgiving is super formal and everyone should dress nice. He’s said things about my appearance before so that’s why I was asking

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I would have said the silver adidas is purrrrfect... And yes only to show him it's you and not other person's directing you should wear trackys....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom