Windpants at a Concert?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Hey guys! Have any of you ever worn windpants to a show or concert? If you did, what was it like? Did anyone say anything to you? My friends and I are going to one for my birthday, which is why I’m asking. It’s a metal show, so there’s gonna be a lot of crowd surfing, mosh pits, and all of that fun ****. Obviously, I would want to wear a pair with zipper pockets, like my Sondico ones, but if you guys have suggestions for another brand with zipper pockets I’m open to suggestions. Please and thank you!

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Hey guys! Have any of you ever worn windpants to a show or concert? If you did, what was it like? Did anyone say anything to you? My friends and I are going to one for my birthday, which is why I’m asking. It’s a metal show, so there’s gonna be a lot of crowd surfing, mosh pits, and all of that fun ****. Obviously, I would want to wear a pair with zipper pockets, like my Sondico ones, but if you guys have suggestions for another brand with zipper pockets I’m open to suggestions. Please and thank you!
Never occurred to me, but dam I’m hyped for Iron Maiden coming up to unleash the concert season this year :).
We got vip tickets tho, so no wild crowds around us…
But I could imagine that nobody will notice your swishy pants because most of the guests will wear leather or fancy clothing anyways!

Wish you all the fun and more!
Music is back, finally, hehe
🤘🤘🤘

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom