Wearing shiny nylon pants to the gym

king90

Member+
Has anyone weared shiny nylon pants to the gym. I remember one once I was wearing my Adidas nylon pants and notice a girl would get a glimpse of me every time I would pass by her.

after my Grandpa died this past Valentines Day (tell me about it; worst day it could be, right!?), i took custody of his nine year old male dog; a teacup yorkshire terrier with frightful seperation anxieties.  needless, its a terrific convenience for both of us.  he now has an owner who is multiples more engaging with him than Grandpa could be, and, when we go for walks, females flock to him as if its magnetism.  i dont need to beg women any more; pup does it for me!  hehe  and of course, i wear my gear when im out getting the blood pumping and my little wolf snooping.  i generally carry on well with my overtures to the ladies, and i often am complimented for the classy, sporty style i exhibit.  however, now with dog in tow, my success with women has been improved.

all this having been said, i usually only go to a gym to either meet and socialize with friends or coworkers, or, to use a specific facility; swimming pool, massage table, racquetball, etcetera.  oh, this reminds me; my last two massage sessions, the female masseuse (the gym has two masseur staffers.  the girl works mornings, i believe.) said my windpants were cute!  first time she commented, I was wearing adidas blacks with yellow stripes.  most recently, i wore my bright, bright baby blue adidas with white stripes.  she wears sports gear to work, is fun to talk to, even more fun to look at..  the right compliment from the right person can sure lift the spirits!  hmm..  im thinking ill take doggie in with me next time, and see if i can "sniff a little butt" of my own.  XD

ShinyLust

Member+
Usually I get a few **** stares when I'm out and about with tight nylon track pants, but I have much more luck with the ladies commenting on one of my leather pants I wear.

I think it is awesome because it weeds out those who aren't a fan with those who have a liking of the clothes.  Usually every other trip out for the day I'll get "nice pants" and I'm sure I baffle them when I say, "Thanks, its a fetish of mine.  What are you up to today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom