About the website www.shinysports.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex234

Hi @ all but it's true

****, I can't upload files and they're under 100MB that's a joke. How long has shinysports been that sucks? Sorry for the printout but since the site was redesigned and taken over, shinysports got really crap. People had no idea how to design a website, HONEST! And I want hack me in the site and change it in the old style.

Solution
To be an aggressor towards women, I used the translator when I was tired but I have nothing against women on the contrary, I value every living being very much, I would also prefer to delete the crap and politely start over But if the translator got something across or I spelled it wrong, I also apologize, but if that's a lie, I'll write to the admin but if it shouldn't be true, I'll write that to the admin too, I've been there for a long time and never had any problems. Wish a nice Day or eve or night

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
What's wrong with you? So everybody can upload stuff but you're the only one who couldn't ...? And only because you think the design is crap you want to hack SS?

There's a quote in my country which says: if you're not ok with the rules of an area, you have to leave the area where the rules are valid.

Maybe first you contact an admin to solve problems?

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Uploading works fine, nobody else is experiencing the problem. Can I suggest you post this in the support section rather than here with replication steps and the error message you see.
Oh and tone down the attitude and threats to hack the site.

nylonfan

Member+
Agreed that's pretty unacceptable, being that abusive and negative towards the people who help make this community possible, and threatening to 'hack in' would surely violate common rules on suitable behaviour for those that wish to be a part of the same community and make a positive contribution.

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I have already reported this thread as well as a number of others by this user in recent days, hopefully an admin will remove the threads asap

Alex234

Uploading works fine, nobody else is experiencing the problem. Can I suggest you post this in the support section rather than here with replication steps and the error message you see.
You all are to serious when I'm a one minute angry and it dosen't work and I write some **** like that you belive that. It just suck then SS give me the message I cannot upload a photo because the size is over 100 MB and the real size is 220 kB, thats all, don't belive this **** when I'm a one minute angry, really your aduld or not

Alex234

Comon calm down all da I have the secretairy of finance in my buro and when I take my smartphone and will upload the pics how I give the promise for that girl is fair: NylonTracksuitGirl69 and say something and I must work for the Grand-Duke and I nwrite some **** to hack the site, sorry when you belive that you're fool

Alex234

Comon calm down all da I have the secretairy of finance in my buro and when I take my smartphone and will upload the pics how I give the promise for that girl is fair: NylonTracksuitGirl69 and say something and I must work for the Grand-Duke and I nwrite some **** to hack the site, sorry when you belive that you're fool
You can read what I wrote, wrote to fast

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Your attitude here and on your other posts is not really compatible with a friendly community.
I am not an admin or moderator but I think I speak for everyone when I say:

1. Stop posting swear word ridden messages
2. Stop abusing other members or making derogatory comments about women (from your other posts)
3. Calm the aggression, your nonsensical posts are making zero sense to anyone.
4. Consider your posts - an onlyfans post in a SFW forum is not appropriate, and a message rubbishing the community with threats of hacking the website over an issue not one person can replicate is also not appropriate
5. Stop quoting your own posts to stage arguments with yourself

Now chill out and either enjoy the forum or leave it.
I have reported your posts to the site admin and hopefully at some point these will be cleaned up

Alex234

calm down a little bit, please

Alex234

Your attitude here and on your other posts is not really compatible with a friendly community.

2. Stop abusing other members or making derogatory comments about women (from your other posts)
4. Consider your posts - an onlyfans post in a SFW forum is not appropriate, and a message rubbishing the community with threats of hacking the website over an issue not one person can replicate is also not appropriate

I have reported your posts to the site admin and hopefully at some point these will be cleaned up
Do what you do, I ask help Ifind some one and be gentle and I'm gentle , sometimes all can be agressive or something but tha'ts not the will to destroy something it's just a moment of frustration. I ask you how long you're here please? Thx for answer

Alex234

Do what you do, I ask help Ifind some one and be gentle and I'm gentle , sometimes all can be agressive or something but tha'ts not the will to destroy something it's just a moment of frustration. I ask you how long you're here please? Thx for answer
Wpmen and agression i hve a wife that's not true, here it's stop I search an Admin and ask to stop that, No here my understandings with all respect stops.

Alex234

To be an aggressor towards women, I used the translator when I was tired but I have nothing against women on the contrary, I value every living being very much, I would also prefer to delete the crap and politely start over But if the translator got something across or I spelled it wrong, I also apologize, but if that's a lie, I'll write to the admin but if it shouldn't be true, I'll write that to the admin too, I've been there for a long time and never had any problems. Wish a nice Day or eve or night

Solution

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
@black1380 id like to help you out but being honest i dont find much motivation to do so for someone threatening to hack a free website

i'll help you with this issue on two conditions:
1. you apologize to other members for the negative attitude
2. you explicitly state you have no plans to hack or otherwise meddle with the website

if this isn't acceptable you are free to delete your account and leave if you are unhappy with the site

Alex234

Hi everyone,

I politely start all over again, I wrote to the administrator, the old one I was able to find straight away. As I said, when I'm tired sometimes and everything grows over my head, I log out of everything and do my work. I won't control anything, I've been there since 2013 and it's my first confrontation with members, I think Shinysports is great. When I'm very tired, I use the translator or something because my English is very rusty, I was very good. If I accidentally threatened someone or even wrote a sentence, I ask for your forgiveness, not your excuse, because that will never happen again, I beg your forgiveness from everyone. First of all, I like women. They are the smarter sex. My wife also gave me a lecture on what is right. As I said, it's my first argument and in order not to make any mistakes, I call the translator for help for the first time. What I really just wanted to say and I think my pride was hurt, I advertised someone at OnlyFans who disappointed you and my reputation is important for me. I hope you can forgive me and understand that. The only problem that I really have is I don't get any photos uploaded and the size of the photos is between 152 kB and 220 kB so far. I am not hacking any pages and I have behaved wrongly and hope we can all start again decently because when I read that I discriminate against women I was shocked and also threatened, that’s not me and I don’t tolerate it with others by myself. The only thing I want is to be polite with the members and to be polite with me. That is the ending that I put to myself and my fellow human beings. I'm very angry at myself that something like this happens to me, I'm really really mad at myself. Threats, misogyny and violence for that could kick my buttocks. This should show that I can admit my mistakes and even if I was overtired, this does not excuse my behavior in correspondence with you all here in the forum. What I wanted to say is that I found the structure of the old page better and the handling as well, as also written in the OldAmdin that was what I wanted to bring to the debate. You decide whether you forgive me or not. I wish you all the best and stay healthy. I've read through everything and only found one mistake in the case of the translator, I can be sure that the correct message will come across. You don't have to forgive me But in my life I have also experienced when you ask for forgiveness that some people behave extra stupidly later and like to rub the mistake you made under your nose. Something like that will not find approval on my part and will be ignored, I'm honest there too. But enough now. All the best for you and sorry for the mistake I made. That's why I tried to find the admin whom I trust and explain my behavior to him because I can't tolerate this from anyone, not even from myself(of course not from my self). Again stay healthxy and good and you have all my respect.
black1380

Alex234

I have also reported my behavior to the administrator and I tolerate my behavior and stay healthy and the thumbs up comes from me, my wife was not either. All the best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom