Member+
P1104741_e16653a2-f492-4c87-93b0-9883170fe4a2_1024x1024.jpg
P1104699_1024x1024.jpg
These pants look so cute on her!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Woooow super nice ....... But unfortunately their EU site doesn't have these windbreaker pants 😭

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I'm not sure... But shipping from us would make it that expensive, for me no choice 😉...

Slippynylon

Member+
If you do you won’t be disappointed I just got my pair they are super comfortable and so silky for being polyester don’t get me wrong I love polyester too but these pants feel more like nylon to me+ the pants are very noisy
My only issue with the pants is that even thought they are not lined they do have a grey backing to the fabric kind of like the sondico pants or certain types of rain pants but I imagine with the right tools or being washed enough the backing could be removed with out damaging the outer shell other then that they are amazing
They do run small I recommend ordering the next size up

Last edited:

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
If you do you won’t be disappointed I just got my pair they are super comfortable and so silky for being polyester don’t get me wrong I love polyester too but these pants feel more like nylon to me+ the pants are very noisy
My only issue with the pants is that even thought they are not lined they do have a grey backing to the fabric kind of like the sondico pants or certain types of rain pants but I imagine with the right tools or being washed enough the backing could be removed with out damaging the outer shell other then that they are amazing
Some backings are removable with softener. That's the reason why tech clothing mostly got the info "don't use softener"

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So I got an older Kway pant where I used this. I simply put in an bucket with warm water with an good amount of softener... Done 2 times, the coating was then destroyed and I was able to scrub it away with a pot sponge ... But I wouldn't guarantee that it also works with newer coating's...

The 2nd point is... However, once you have removed the coating, you will notice that the cut edges are usually taped over and do not have secured cut edges like "normal" clothing.

miked31784

Member+
Thank you for your review

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
An other idea would be mineral oil... But that's only an thought basing on the fact that mineral oil destroys latex and rubber. Some older coating's, mostly white or light grey, are containing rubber or even are completely rubber coated ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom