Can You Help a Lady Out?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Just like the title says, I need some help. I’m looking to buy yet another pair of pants. I know the exact type I want BUT I’m curious as to what brands you can all recommend.

I’m looking for a pair if wind (or rain) pants that have zippers going up the whole leg. Made of nylon (of course) and the noisier they are, the better. It doesn’t matter if they’re lined or unlined. I’m curious to see what you all can recommend. And of course, once I find a good pair, I’ll be posting some pics as well as a walking video.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Vaude Fluid Fullzip Pants, Hummel Hive Anja W but they're sold out in Ger and EU... Maybe available in your country...

Miss Betsy

Member+
I just googled the vaude fluid full zip pants. They look nice. Ill see if I can get them shipped overseas

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Aren't seller's in your region selling them? When i remember right it's an German label but i think they're also international... Amazon should be a place to get them....

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just found by accident, have an look for "Mac in a Sack" full zip pants 😜 they got also an full zip and are even more shiny than the Vaude Fluid ones

Miss Betsy

Member+
Oh my god Mac in a Sac🤣 if we were going on just names alone, I would get those. They sell Vaude in my country but I’m not too crazy about the little velcro things in the back

Mikey

I like the Patagonia Torrentshell 3L, the sound is very nice. Or the Berghaus Paclite Rain Trousers but i think these is not full zip.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Oh my god Mac in a Sac🤣 if we were going on just names alone, I would get those. They sell Vaude in my country but I’m not too crazy about the little velcro things in the back
That's probably because Vaude is an real Outdoor label they look more for Function ...

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Yeah the Patagonia are also looking nice but they're really pricey.... ~130€

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom