Cant upload pics?!

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
Joined up at the new site, Cat. Planning on posting new stuff ASAP. Looking forward to seeing it get up and going!

Hey cat, is there any way on the new site where we can make our own photo albums, instead of putting all of our stuff into one big folder?

hunter

For the record I see this as bad form. I actually recall that you tried to do something like this before and start a website off this one a few years ago which I  assume failed since you started another one.

I spent two months worth of my very limited spare time negotiating with a rude and unresponsive individual to get this site back up and running and learning unfamiliar technology to do so. I spend another three weeks trying to fix the problem with the gallery not working and come to the conclusion that Ive either been scammed or by some bad fortune I got a corrupted backup from the old owner. I said I could restart the site without much trouble and you interpret this as your cue to make a new site without communicating with me while I waited for more people to weigh in and you even go as far as to ask for money from others to do it?

You make claims that you can fix the site and that you have ins with the company that wrote the software yet you have shown no ability to diagnose the problem and also turn around and criticize the software calling it a ripoff. I dont really know what to make of your flippant behaviour and the way youve been trying to get administrator privileges on the site since I started it back up. You act like one of those people that want power to feel big so Im inclined not to give you any.

Im going to leave it at that with you. This weekend ill be looking into a way to reset the forum without tearing whats here down. Im not going to tell anyone to pick a side because thats childish. This website has very few active users and I dont see what trying to split people up over nothing would accomplish for anybody involved.

remixedcat

The reason I can't just tell you how to do the fixes it's very interactive and certain things have to be done at certain times.  You have to babysit the ACP during certain migration/conversion processes and sometimes you have to stop things while they run in case something critically bad happens.

The fixes require a lot of recaching, server file permission resets, server level SQL interaction, and member recounts and it might involve some down-n-dirty code fixes. It's not as simple as flipping a switch. Stuff for issues on this scale requires more advanced troubleshooting.

This is not about just petty control over the site, this is about fixing issues and keeping the site running smoother.

Also The new site was SSF's idea so we can have more hardcore adult content and then keep this site more PG-mainstream. Also we got other things that aren't nylon and sportswear related as well like other fetishes, and interests.

The reason we had to start another site was becuase we couldn't afford to keep the other running. It was 40/mo+ the IPB software renewals+domain renewals. That was very steep for a low user count site, this we started from scratch on new software that was lean enough to run on shared hosting. 

I care deeply about both sites. This is why I want to help both of them and not just let them rot. I;'ve invested a ton of time into moderating this site and so did SSF and Believen. Are us former staff members going to be able to assist this site?

I would hate to see this site go downhill becuase I've put a lot of heart into this site. I've done loads more then any other staff member for quite some time. I've kept a ton of bad content off the site and I've worked my *** off and even done things in crappy coverage areas on a crappy sprint phone to help members here. I've stayed up late to fix issues, etc... I've even almost got a phone water damaged to make my wet videos for everyone to enjoy. Would love to help this site and mine further...

Blackshiny

Why is it so hard!?? Im bout to leave this site its boring let me kno when theres a real website

iloveshiny

Same problem here.

I really wish there is a way to make this site work again because honestly, i am not so keen on uploading all my pics again to a new site. Plus i like the look of this site much better than the new one.

Here`s hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom