Do you wear your shiny clothes to sleep in bed

miked31784

Member+
Do you wear your pants and jackets to sleep in bed? When I wear mine, I try to. The rubbing of the legs with the pants on can be a very calming noise to help you sleep especially on those cooler nights.

Justlookin

Member+
Yes, sometimes! I sleep commando in unlined windpants sometimes, and occasionally I'll sleep in a puffer jacket. The swishy noise of the nylon rubbing makes it hard for my wife to sleep sometimes, so I usually reserve full bedtime nylon gear for when she isn't home.

miked31784

Member+
Jep I would say we do...
I think they are the best thing to wear no matter day or night, no matter sleeping or awake. There is always something about them to make us feel comfortable with them when we wear them. Note that I only wear mine when I am alone at home and never while going out.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So I got no wife I can sleep often as I need in swishy stuff. And so I do, quite often... Mostly I use an shiny down sleeping bag as duvet so I got all in one even without clothes on...

miked31784

Member+
So I got no wife I can sleep often as I need in swishy stuff. And so I do, quite often... Mostly I use an shiny down sleeping bag as duvet so I got all in one even without clothes on...
Same with me. Alone in my place. I can wear whatever I want whenever I want and for how long. I have worn my adidas pants for over 2.5 days straight without taking them off and it is so amazing. I just put my Olympic Torch Relay pants on top of them and it feels great! Hopefully to sleep with both of them on tonight.

Shinyfun11

Member+
Yes I sleep in unlined nylon pants always without underwear. I just can't sleep without wearing nylon pants. They are a must have for me now. At first it was hard to (literally) to fall asleep. But now I can not sleep without sexy soft nylon pants on.

miked31784

Member+
Now an matching top and voilá you got an Adidas pajama...
I don’t know but we will wait and see. Might be hard to find something like that. Don’t know if I should go for the nylon jacket/shirt or another Adidas long sleeve shirt. I think just the pants are fine for now. Hopefully it can all work out and I will be swishing my way to sleep every night.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Wasn't meant too seriously 😉 I think we all know how rare some items are...

So in my case it's like that: I can sleep with those pants really well, but combined with a jacket it's to much and my sleep isn't that good then...

Treeman945

Member+
I like to sleep in Nylon shorts on occasion, but I cant do pants I sleep too warm and would sweat, and only do shorts on occasion because I have trouble sleeping because im enjoying them too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom