Does anyone elses girlfriends wear Adidas pants?

iloveshiny

Yeah, my girlfriend likes to wear them and i am not complaining  :p  What i like the most is when she wears them out in public when we go shopping etc. Turns me on so much.

adidas-women

Member+
Unfortunately I don't have a partner right now, but if you have one and they wear the pants I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to see :)  

oldskoolslix31

Member+
My wife wears unlined adidas and Nike nylon pants when the weather is right.  She says they are hot so she mainly wears on cool evenings or around the house.  Sometimes she wears them when we do our weekly shopping..  (just to keep me interested)  She knows she can get me to do anything when she wears them and always wears the silkiest panties with them.  Sometimes, no underwear at all.  I tell her that she doesn’t have to wear them, but she says she really does like it and likes that it turns me on.  I also have unlined Nike nylon pullover jackets with matching pants.  I love rubbing her through the shiny nylon and i always tell her that she can’t take them off till she achieves her “O” rubbing from the outside.  Always a lot of fun..  please don’t ask for pics. Those are private..  maybe I will come up with some that can be posted.  I have enjoyed this site for years.  Glad it is still up and going!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom