Dua Lipa and Nylon

Trackien23

Member+
Hi all,

I am a kind of fan of Dua Lipa and I’ve just seen that she is releasing a nylon tracksuit. To be honest, I don’t see myself buying the tracksuit, but I really hope that due to her popularity and influence, nylon can get some momentum.

Miss Betsy

Member+
I like those pants! I should probably save some money first because those are gonna be expensive.

The Kardashians and Bella Hadid have been seen wearing nylon so it’s definitely starting to gain momentum if it hasn’t already

KeepSeeing44

Member+
I like those pants! I should probably save some money first because those are gonna be expensive.

The Kardashians and Bella Hadid have been seen wearing nylon so it’s definitely starting to gain momentum if it hasn’t already
There's definitely a trend switch thats going back to synthetic fabrics like nylon and poly. I've noticed that when I go on vacations to more "bougie" type places that are more fashion-forward, I see much different things in stores than where I live. I went to a huge ****'s sporting goods when I was in Boulder Colorado a couple of years ago, and I saw quite a few pieces of shiny clothing for sale. But that area is very health counscious, active, trendy, and younger/hip place compared to where I live. I also noticed that you were expected to be a twig there, too. I was looking in the women's section, and there was a nice looking pair of shiny nylon shorts, but you'd have been hard pressed to flip through and even find a Large. It was all S/M.

But lately, even in my little hole in the midwestern U.S., I have gone to stores lately and bought nylon joggers and windpants.

I think I like the modern version of this stuff so much better, too. I used to just like it because of the fetish for the material. But windpants used to look like baloons, they were so baggy most of the time. I still love that relaxed look, but I like it now too because they are making them shiny and swishy, but also cut so that people look sexy AF in them because it's showing off their hips, butt, and legs now too!

Miss Betsy

Member+
I definitely, agree with that last part about how they’re more form fitting. I have an athletic build so they definitely compliment my body. Although I do like the baggy ones too. I guess it depends on how people wear and style them.

KeepSeeing44

Member+
I definitely, agree with that last part about how they’re more form fitting. I have an athletic build so they definitely compliment my body. Although I do like the baggy ones too. I guess it depends on how people wear and style them.
Exactly! For instance, I think a woman with an athletic build can look really good with a tight stretchy top on, but baggy nylon pants. It leaves something to the imagination. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom