First pair of windpants?

Miss Betsy

Member+
So I’m curious as to what the very first pair of windpants you ever bought yourselves are. What color were they? Were they lined or unlined? The first pair that I ever bought myself were my black unlined sondico rain pants. I’m pretty excited to here what your answers are.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm my really first one were Cox Swain but they are Nylon rain gear... Too bad for me in those days i didn't know to not wash them with softener, so the coating was broken after a short time.
full

And they're still available on ebay... For 18€ + shipping
My first real windpants (not Rain Proof) was an Twinkx one.

Last edited:

satnyl2

Member+
So I’m curious as to what the very first pair of windpants you ever bought yourselves are. What color were they? Were they lined or unlined? The first pair that I ever bought myself were my black unlined sondico rain pants. I’m pretty excited to here what your answers are.
Any type of fabric conditioner will ruin anything shiny or coated. There are loads of different types of non bio cleaners that should be used. Clean out the drawer on your machine before putting any shiny gear into it.

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
was never really into windpants as much as polyester pants, i do remember having a navy adidas pair tho

Alfabetcity

Member+
You already know from my 'origin story', but this is for those who didn't read it: black adidas snap-aways with white stripes. They had a cotton lining in them, but I later cut them out. As a bonus, number two was a pair of black Athletic Works (aka Walmart brand) unlined zip-away pants.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Any type of fabric conditioner will ruin anything shiny or coated. There are loads of different types of non bio cleaners that should be used. Clean out the drawer on your machine before putting any shiny gear into it.
Hmm ... with shiny i didn't had issues but with the coating yes... Now i use liquid cleaner and it's all fine. Live's a lesson, right?!

monstrteddybear

Member+
The first pair i bought for myself was a pair of extra large unlined black nylon adidas pants, with 3 white stripes on the side. They were super baggy so i had to tie the strings but i like having more room to play around in

meeshums

Member+
I remember finding a pair of extra large black unlined adidas nylon pants a little over 7 years ago while out shopping. I had to do a double, even triple take to make sure it wasn’t my imagination. Best impulse buy ever! Wore them all the time in college. Like you I had to tie the waistband. But I also rolled it a couple of times. In the winter I wore them over my sweatpants for double the tightness…. and pleasure. Alright enough rambling. My first pair were navy blue unlined nike tearaways

Miss Betsy

Member+
It’s all good you can ramble all you want haha. If I had known about my fetish then I would’ve done the same thing. I had a friend who used to have a pair of navy blue nike tearaways with a white stripe going down the sides. She actually bedazzled the snaps on hers.

chorlax123

Member+
First pair I owned was a dark green Nike pair, cotton lined. Then I had a black Nike cotton lined, and a black Adidas with light blue stripes down the sides. Last one was a 'The Gap' reversible (2 nylon layers) pairs light blue on one side, dark blue on the other (they were amazing). But those were when I was young, and unfortunately grew out of.

They went out of style so I didn't have any again for myself until I was an adult, when ebay came in really handy for cheap used pairs.

First one I can remember buying for myself was the pair in my profile photo. Royal blue 3-stripe adidas, cotton-lined. I've since bought too many (30ish). As for what I prefer, usually the classic 3-stripe Adidas, Nike, or sometimes Reebok nylon pants with cotton lining. And of course layering several pairs...

Miss Betsy

Member+
So I’m a little late replying here and honestly I would love to keep this thread going. I’ve never layered multiple windpants before. I’m curious now though. I might have to try it sometime.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
You definitely have to 😜.

In the moment i put some Cox Swain rain pants under and on top some Adidas outdoor pants for the usual look when it's not raining. The slick coating gets me some extra nice feelings....

Miss Betsy

Member+
Ok so I tried two layers last night. I didn’t soak them all the way through but damn it felt good

monstrteddybear

Member+
a fun thing i like to do is *** in them, so that i can see the top layer getting wet. and then i rub it in until its dry. and then keep wearing them

monstrteddybear

Member+
I have never tried it, i can see how it might be sexy and fun
Im just curious how you clean it up? If at all haha
You cant just throw it in the washing machine can you,?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom