Good Windpants on Amazon?

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I will report what I think about those pants...

@mtouse48 what do you mean with newer Nylon? And I think they aren't crinkly ... It doesn't look crinkly...

mtouse48

Member+
I will report what I think about those pants...

@mtouse48 what do you mean with newer Nylon? And I think they aren't crinkly ... It doesn't look crinkly...
the new nylon pants that arent swishy you can see them at places like walmart some times

Slippynylon

Member+
Most of the new windpants I see around my area are made of polyester it looks like nylon from a far but it’s not the same 😞

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So here my thoughts...
IMG_20230529_191342_165_1.jpg
So 1st, these pants are lined with an polyester satin. Not my favorite but it's okay. They got an really nice fit and the outside is feeling really nice and smooth. It feels like it's impregnated but maybe it's only this special "it's new feeling".

For those who like it loud, these pants aren't your choice. They swish jeap but not sooo loud.

So in one word: nice, but rather an real outdoor Item than a fetish one.
IMG_20230529_191814_543_1.jpg

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
IMG_20230606_203805_336_1_1_1.jpg
Yesterday in the evening... CMP are my favorites in the moment.

They're unlined, nice slick in and out, got pockets with zip and are veeeery affordable... So in my opinion you can't do wrong by purchasing cmp's...

Treeman945

Member+
This isnt on amazon but I found a site called los angeles apparel that has nylon shorts and pants unlined pants and lined for whatever your preference is hopefully I did the link right. I have bough several pairs of pants and short from there both mens and women's and they have been really good they have some of the crinkle style and the more smooth silky style

Los Angeles Apparel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom