Hard To Find and Rare Pairs of Windpants

Miss Betsy

Member+
Like the title suggests, I’m looking for hard to find and rare pairs of windpants. I’m asking because I was out with my friend this past weekend. I wore my navy blue Adidas tearaway windpants and she commented on how she never saw me wear that pair before. Then she joked and said to me “there’s not a pair you don’t have is there?” When I got home I took an inventory and saw that I had ten pairs. The closest ones to “rare” that I have are my silver Adidas. What are some other rare ones that you’ve owned at one point or come across?

Justlookin

Member+
Not sure how rare these are, but I've never seen these ones other than the pair I have

full

full

full

Yes I know the third picture looks like regular classic Adidas, but zoom in on the stripes and you'll see a pattern that says 3 stripes superimposed.

Miss Betsy

Member+
Ahh yes I do see that! I love that. It’s the little details. I was actually looking for another pair of Adidas so thank you very much

adidaspants

Member+
Like the title suggests, I’m looking for hard to find and rare pairs of windpants. I’m asking because I was out with my friend this past weekend. I wore my navy blue Adidas tearaway windpants and she commented on how she never saw me wear that pair before. Then she joked and said to me “there’s not a pair you don’t have is there?” When I got home I took an inventory and saw that I had ten pairs. The closest ones to “rare” that I have are my silver Adidas. What are some other rare ones that you’ve owned at one point or come across?
Are you interested in rare color, style, or both?

Bennybo1304

Member+
I had a pair of black and purple shiny k Swiss pants and also a pair of black Venice beach cargos. They were so soft unfortunately they got too big for my girlfriend.

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
How do you post pics in the thread? I can’t figure it out???
2 ways to do this:
You can link an image directly from your album or you can link an image from an external website with the little image icon when you type the message…

adidaspants

Member+
2 ways to do this:
You can link an image directly from your album or you can link an image from an external website with the little image icon when you type the message…
It’s the album option I am not getting. I can only upload a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom