Has anyone ever done this?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Oh wow. I don’t usually wear dress pants, even at work, so I would have no idea how this feels. I was at the mall recently though and remember seeing similar pants in Talbots like the ones you posted. I usually wear leggings or jeans actually. Maybe the occasional skirt.

Slippynylon

Member+
Oh wow. I don’t usually wear dress pants, even at work, so I would have no idea how this feels. I was at the mall recently though and remember seeing similar pants in Talbots like the ones you posted. I usually wear leggings or jeans actually. Maybe the occasional skirt.
maybe its time to start;)
definitely a must not only does it feel so silky and smooth but also because it is not visible its like your own little secret have your cake and eat it too;)

Slippynylon

Member+
Well when you put it like that maybe it is time to start.
I'm glad I did I remember putting on those pants for the first time they slid on real smooth and I could really feel the silkiness from the lining against my skin as I pulled them up even after having them on for a while I could still feel the lining against my skin it felt amazing made my bad work day great;) when and or if you do get a pair of lined dress pants (if its ok) I would love to hear your first impressions/ thoughts

Slippynylon

Member+
the lining is real easy to remove if you have a pair of pants that are the same size you can get real creative and sew the lining into jeans or leggings or even wind pants I have cut the lining out before to see how they would feel under other types of pants and it still feels amazing but I haven't permanently attached the lining because i don't own a sewing machine yet

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
@Slippynylon and @Miss Betsy a simple sewing machine for such such jobs doesn't have to be expensive 😉 you can get it new for far under 100,- or if you're also satisfied with an more specific model 2nd hand for about 100,- - 200,-

My first Machine (W6 N1800) cost 80€ with an 10 Year guarantee 🙂 and it's still working...

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
I know those kinds of suits. Those are more for the colds months bcs when it s hotter one tends to violently sweat in them 😅.

If anybody ever gets for a vacation to Vietnam, pack an extra few hundreds dollars and get yourself a tailored suit with the handpicked linings of your dreams in masterful quality… A friend had his wedding dress made there, crazy good quality and funny lining too ;)

And NO, I’m no average day suit n tie/fly guy, hahaha…
Only for some festive occasions…
It was just meant for fun example that came to mind in the moment, but accidentally my comment lead to an interesting discovery in the end… 😅

Slippynylon

Member+
depends on the shell pant material for me if its a thicker material then yes I may sweat but they do make lined dress pants with a thinner shell if there is a nice breeze out and the wind blows through the outer layer just right it makes the lining feel so good kind of cools it down ;)

Miss Betsy

Member+
Well, I tried some lined dress pants on today. They’re nice and I would probably wear them to work if I bought a pair but as far as the fetish aspect goes, they don’t do anything for me.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Maybe it depends on the difference in the fabrics. My description would be like this: Nylon and also Polyester is a bit more smooth and "cold" compared to "classic" clothing linings. It's the same in my case, it feels nice but it's not the same like an wind/rainpant feels... So even classic satin can't give me the feeling I need to seduce my fetishes although it looks still beautiful...

Nylonwindpants

Member+
I went out recently wearing two pairs of nylon pants. A pair of black reebok ones that are proper loud. The 2nd pair is part of my unlined tracksuit I wore them to the doctors- It felt dangerous- even had a sweat on but wow what an orgasm when I got home

I went out recently wearing two pairs of nylon pants. A pair of black reebok ones that are proper loud. The 2nd pair is part of my unlined tracksuit I wore them to the doctors- It felt dangerous- even had a sweat on but wow what an orgasm when I got home
I am in a powered wheelchair and when I was 23, I wore black Nike Air Unlined Nylon Hoxton trackies with black/white Nike Satin shorts under them with white Nike Air Force 1s, a navy Nike Airmax t-shirt and a Nike hoodie to college

During the dinner break, I was dared by my mate to put a handful of long earthworms in my Nike shorts which I accepted and they drove me crazy so much that they tickled me off the charts in as they continued to wriggle profusely with intense tickling and squirming,

At the end of lunchtime, we had to go back to college but before we did, my mate dared me further into leaving the worms in my pants; when we got back to class, the tickling intensified and as I tried to keep my eyes on what I was doing, I saw swirls and the occasional squirming from the sensation in my Nike Satin shorts

By the end of the day, we went to the pub for a pint and with everyone there, the worms traveled around my balls and the tickling went from the intense to maximum which made me so dizzy it was hard to get out of it but I did which was a good few minutes but thankfully nobody noticed… it was a hard 5hrs in college and then 3hrs at the pub = 8hrs of worms in my pants

Drumdunk20

Member+
Hint hint 😉😅

Hint hint 😉😅
Girl, I’m circumcised and I’ve worn nylon trackies with Nike or Adidas satin shorts to school underneath them with my trainers since before I was a teenager about 10-11; I did go commando some days at school and I don’t mind tellin’ ya that I was an EXTREMELY ACTIVE LAD when the UNLINED nylon in my trackies touched my front parts

Yeah, you should wear nylon trackies to work coz I do and it’s so easy to wear and your body will feel so much more comfortable with them on, but the worm dare, do that when your ready if you’ll agree to it because it’s so Awesome!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom