Hey ladies!🙂

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hello everyone! Im 26yo girl from Finlandi Is there ladies? Im just asking is there anyone interested of shooting pictures for me wearing shiny tracksuits🙂 i can pay via paypal😊
Welcome to the forum, please be careful offering to pay people cash payments on paypal that approach you, the forum and its staff can accept no liability if you end up victim of a scammer.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Am i right, you want someone to do custom Photos on your request? And you like girl photos...?
Hello everyone! Im 26yo girl from Finlandi Is there ladies? Im just asking is there anyone interested of shooting pictures for me wearing shiny tracksuits🙂 i can pay via paypal😊

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Maybe you could take some photos just with a basic camera or smartphone and approach a professional for better pictures to build a portfolio? i would be very weary of giving random people money on promises

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm I'm with shiny3stripes, there are too much cheaters out there in the world, but i think in the end that's an issue which is manageable.

But it think you should be more precise what you want to see. At the beginning it was about photos and now it's about clips...

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Remember as well this is a world wide access forum, whereas if you are looking for a specific photographer you really need someone in your own town or city to help.

I am going to take a guess you are trying to get into modelling maybe rather than anything "adult"? I dont want to discourage you but the approach you use could be a little more tuned in terms of stating what pictures you want taken (as thats a bit unclear), and targeting photographers in your area who can actually get to you or you get to them (facebook is normally a great place to find this sort of thing - you may even find a student happy to do the work for free or at a low price)

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
There are some ladys in here, but they aren't that talkative 😉

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I am not sure why but a number of posters decided that they were going to respond to this particular poster in an alternative language - despite her raising the post in English.

Please be aware that as per the forum rules this is an English speaking community so not to alienate 99.9% of the users, and to allow us to moderate the conversation is not abusive or harassing as we are not that sort of place. If you wish to reach out to people of the same dialect directly, please do this via direct messages.

i have deleted these posts, if they are important/relevant please feel free re-post in English

Scorpion87

Hope you will get your photos soon 🤗 greetings from Finland too! 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom