How do you wear your swishy pants?

Icehockeyfanuk15

Member+
Most of the time yeah. I have had baths and showers with clothes on too. Naked underneath the bottoms and top I admit.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I'll do the same, from time to time, mostly in Adidas or Kway but then i prefer an nylon shirt instead of an jacket...

monstrteddybear

Member+
I like to sleep in nylon, but the problem is i wake up wet from sweat, and the legs get all twisted up.
And then i wake up and immediately have to blast my load.

Deleted member 5208

Member+
I chose the looseish fit ones, and if they got a three row waistband, excellent. I wouldn't not wear them if haven't though. I wear mine with the top tucked in so it is slightly baggy but so you can still see the waistband. If the top is a nylon rain jacket, I still tuck it in. The appearance of bulked gathered nylon fabric near the waistband turns me on.

miked31784

Member+
I love to sleep in mine when I wear them. Maybe the swishy noise of my legs makes them feel comfortable and smoothing for sleeping in them. I normally sleep with them on barefoot but if I need socks I would put them on top of the bottom part of the pant leg. I think it helps keep the heat to my legs and feet. I rarely unzip the bottom of the legs. If they have a drawstring, sometimes I will tighten them up. The only thing I hate about sleeping in them is that there is always that sticky stuff in my private area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom