Logo transfers

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I think some of us have said in the past about adidas no longer putting the logo on the back of jackets, i have bought some of these iron on logos which i will try on a couple of old "scrap" jackets and see how they turn out Iron on Logo Adidas Trefoil various sizes and colours in description | eBay

Has anyone put their own logos on their jackets yet? happy to share my results if they are not too horrid

kipperflew

MVP
Member+
Excellent to see this, let us know how you get on. From reading other things on the internet, doing this with a home iron is slightly less easy than with a proper heat press, but a good result can be had. I'd look for some advice before experimenting.

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
that's pretty neat :) ive tried ironing on cotton before but not nylon/polyester. im interested to see how it turns out.

satnyl2

Member+
Most of the badges are iron on, as we all know Shiny nylon and satin gear has to be treated with care when using an iron. I have tried fabric glue but it ends up drying out soon enough. Sew on better but you need someone who is good at that.

kipperflew

MVP
Member+
Most of the badges are iron on, as we all know Shiny nylon and satin gear has to be treated with care when using an iron. I have tried fabric glue but it ends up drying out soon enough. Sew on better but you need someone who is good at that.
Yes, you need to be careful to not get it too hot or for too long. But I've ironed on things to satin and woven polyester in the past with no damage. It's fabrics like polyamide that don't work well and can be damaged easily. Sewing patches is cool but it takes much more work to make or find the patch and it's not the 'real' thing for what S3S is trying to make. One day I might try making satin patches to sew on a satin jacket or track top.

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
going to have a go tomorrow, i have a white jacket for a girl to wear in a custom, it would be nice to get a logo on it but not too bothered if it ruins as its for sploshing anyway

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
completed jacket with logo

much easier than i expected, ok i know the jacket is a bit small for me but its for girl in a custom clip lol
process was ok as long as your patient, im quite impressed with the outcome

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
quality was very good, i would definitely get these again, they may come off in the wash of course but for what i wanted it for it was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom