Meeting new like minded people!

Dante P

Member+
Hey everyone! 24y/o from upstate ny! I have had a thing for nylon pants/jackets since about the 6th grade. I have a collection with lots of adidas jackets and pants! I would love to chat and exhange stories/pics with other guys or gals. Feel free to message me and we can connect via snapchat or something! Good day☺️

Shinyadidas

I have had a thing with nylon pants from about the 5 th grade and still do today I have many pairs of adidas and nike. Just love the feel and the look

clabonjones

Hey everyone! 24y/o from upstate ny! I have had a thing for nylon pants/jackets since about the 6th grade. I have a collection with lots of adidas jackets and pants! I would love to chat and exhange stories/pics with other guys or gals. Feel free to message me and we can connect via snapchat or something! Good day☺️
Hi I have a big collection also. I would love to chat. From NW Ohio

Swishymjh

I have had a thing with nylon pants from about the 5 th grade and still do today I have many pairs of adidas and nike. Just love the feel and the look
Can you please share ur story as to how you came to like nylon pants was there someone you saw often wearing them?

clabonjones

The first time I remember liking nylon was in the 1st or second grade.
There was a guy who had a quilted nylon jackets. This was late 60's , and mom got me a light blue windbreaker, with the hood in the colar.
I've always liked and wore nylon jackets, and later pants,shorts, etc

Ipnylon

Member+
One of my first nylon sexual encounters was this gorgeous baby blue windbreaker worn by a girl in my class in fourth grade. She left it on the back of her chair, and I came into class early the next morning and had to Slither against it. Feeling it rub my **** felt amazing and then it robbed my **** of the first time I had ever excreted. On the back of her chair, it remained for a few weeks. I came against that silky jacket and it became so crusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom