My Wive on Instagram

AlCapone123

Member+
Do you mind if I tell you that the picture with the leather and zoom on her butt looks amazing and delicious!
I mean I even nutted hard on that because just her panties were so nice and visible !
She got a great butt! Tell her for sure

Stingray

Member+
Do you mind if I tell you that the picture with the leather and zoom on her butt looks amazing and delicious!
I mean I even nutted hard on that because just her panties were so nice and visible !
She got a great butt! Tell her for sure
I told her, she (and i :)) say thank you! As long as people are kind and respectful we are happy about every positive feedback.
I'am glad you like our pictures.

AlCapone123

Member+
I told her, she (and i :)) say thank you! As long as people are kind and respectful we are happy about every positive feedback.
I'am glad you like our pictures.
Glad she & you liked the feedback!
Any chance to see more of her in leather. Especially from the back? I would like to see more of that good firm butt👍

Stingray

Member+
Aaaand we got deleted. Not even 200 followers. No warning no reasoning. Don't know what we did wrong.
There are way more explicit and bigger Profiles in IG.

AlCapone123

Member+
Aaaand we got deleted. Not even 200 followers. No warning no reasoning. Don't know what we did wrong.
There are way more explicit and bigger Profiles in IG.
This is ridiculous of Ig , you’re completely right about it! I ve seen more explicit stuff on there and theyre deleting a fully clothes woman ?

Miss Betsy

Member+
That’s bullshit! I don’t have instagram so I never got to really see what you guys had to offer but it’s still sucky to have to deal with. Are you going to try and make another account or post on here?

Stingray

Member+
We give it another try. New profile is @bella__fux (just one underline more).
We will be more careful with which hashtags we use and hope it lasts longer this time.

We also opened up an Unlockd account: Bella on Unlockd (we were not able to create one on OF).
We struggle a little bit with it. The preasure to deliver good content is much higher when people are paying for it.
But with almost zero feedback its pretty difficult to guess what the followers expect or would like to see.

So we are always open for feedback and requests.

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom