New Here! Would love to show you my nylon collection!

FancyPants

Member+
Hey everybody 💕 A friend told me you all have a thing for nylon, specifically windpants, windbreakers, and running shorts. Wellll I was wanting to expand my collection anyway so thought maybe y’all could tell me what you think of it! If you wanna reach out to me about customs, I’ll see what I can do 😘 There’s a little preview video in the Member+ gallery so you can see what I’m working with lol (please try to ignore my dog’s fake barks 😒). If anyone is interested, I can make an Only Fans or we can talk through Instagram or whatever- however you wanna do it!

Last edited:

gutterball

Hey everybody 💕 A friend told me you all have a thing for nylon, specifically windpants, windbreakers, and running shorts. Wellll I was wanting to expand my collection anyway so thought maybe y’all could tell me what you think of it! If you wanna reach out to me about customs, I’ll see what I can do 😘 There’s a little preview video in the Member+ gallery so you can see what I’m working with lol (please try to ignore my dog’s fake barks 😒). If anyone is interested, I can make an Only Fans or we can talk through Instagram or whatever- however you wanna do it!
What is your instagram profile? Looking forward to more content.

clabonjones

Hi, great pics! I would love to chat.
I have a big collection, pants, jackets, shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom