Nylon is back in style!šŸ˜

Shinyfun11

Member+
A few days ago I went to Decathlon and bought 3 pair of swishy cargo/zip off pants. And I love them. As a kid I used to wear them alot. But I lost touch with them. Now my wife told me that those pants would look good on me so yeah now I can wear nylon pants all the time without people looking weird at me.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
A few days ago I went to Decathlon and bought 3 pair of swishy cargo/zip off pants. And I love them. As a kid I used to wear them alot. But I lost touch with them. Now my wife told me that those pants would look good on me so yeah now I can wear nylon pants all the time without people looking weird at me.
BƤm! 2 flies with one flap... Got style and feeling.

meeshums

Member+
Yes, I agree they need to stay common as long as possible. I was actually out earlier today, wearing my silver adidas pants and a lady asked me where I found them. I also saw both guys and girls wearing them at the mall. Always a nice sight to see.

nylonsuitsme

Member+
Can you post a link to their website for the ones you bought?

kipperflew

MVP
Member+
This is very cool, although I still think it is kinda ripoff of sportswear companies just to sell old stuff at new prices...but will be getting some

Deleted member 3701

Member+
This is very cool, although I still think it is kinda ripoff of sportswear companies just to sell old stuff at new prices...but will be getting some
That is the bad part. I remember everything being relatively affordable back then. What needs to happen now, is for the stuff to be made, as "here you go, this is what we are setting as the trend going forward. We will be making THIS the new current style."

But what I fear will happen, is it will be sucked into the whole "retro" thing. Generation Z loves retro, from listening to vinyl and tapes, to dressing like 1970's nomads and hippies. Just look at instagram. LOL So unfortunately, I see them coming back as a "boutique" novelty thing for the retro kids, and as such, will probably be $100 for a pair of Nike Nylon pants, and $150 for the jacket. In that case, I bet they also don't get produced in the huge quantities that the original stuff was. It will be expensive limited runs.

But I hope it's the former, not the latter!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
That is the bad part. I remember everything being relatively affordable back then. What needs to happen now, is for the stuff to be made, as "here you go, this is what we are setting as the trend going forward. We will be making THIS the new current style."

But what I fear will happen, is it will be sucked into the whole "retro" thing. Generation Z loves retro, from listening to vinyl and tapes, to dressing like 1970's nomads and hippies. Just look at instagram. LOL So unfortunately, I see them coming back as a "boutique" novelty thing for the retro kids, and as such, will probably be $100 for a pair of Nike Nylon pants, and $150 for the jacket. In that case, I bet they also don't get produced in the huge quantities that the original stuff was. It will be expensive limited runs.

But I hope it's the former, not the latter!
In that case when it will be such expensive i go back to my sewing machine and do some more of my own tracksuits.

nylonguy8525

Very nice what age category would you say ? I always look for ones that wear white ankle socks with them, I'm sure some of them had socks on with the windpants.

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
dunno, probably 18/19 to 30s, never paid attention to socks just noticed a few more girls in track pants this summer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom