Nylon taffeta Track suits

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
2300HCarolinaBlue1200x1700-KangarooPocketPersonalItems.jpg

Of course he is driving an AMG and has an iPhone 14 Pro, lol.

But fun aside, those sets look nice and are priced reasonably too.

Slippynylon

Member+
Yeah I will let you all know when my order arrives my opinion if I like the set I plan to order more

Slippynylon

Member+
I accidentally stumbled across this website looking on google for tracksuits made of similar material but from the 80s-90s
I’m curious to see what other members have stumbled across please share links thank you

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I've started an thread long ago for exactly this reason: "I found by accident or how ever" 😉. Everyone is free to link it's shop or seller finds...

Slippynylon

Member+
Love the material it’s supposed to be nylon taffeta but it feels more like older high end nylon material if that makes sense
I really like the pants and jacket they are super nice silky smooth plus they have a nice shine to them when in the right lighting conditions and most importantly very noisy even with out the lining 😉 if your curious the lining is a polyester like sweat pants material unfortunately the lining had to go asap 😂 I hate lining prefer unlined 😜 definitely recommend for sure
I've started an thread long ago for exactly this reason: "I found by accident or how ever" 😉. Everyone is free to link it's shop or seller finds...

sorry didn’t realize

Slippynylon

Member+
As far as the fit goes to me seams like the set runs a size bigger in some areas which I don’t mind but others might
Each to there own my only complaint is the lining I wish they had a option to choose lined or unlined sets of the same styles or if they had a set that was lined with a similar material to the outer shell I wouldn’t mind that either 😜

Last edited:

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Love the material it’s supposed to be nylon taffeta but it feels more like older high end nylon material if that makes sense
I really like the pants and jacket they are super nice silky smooth plus they have a nice shine to them when in the right lighting conditions and most importantly very noisy even with out the lining 😉 if your curious the lining is a polyester like sweat pants material unfortunately the lining had to go asap 😂 I hate lining prefer unlined 😜 definitely recommend for sure

sorry didn’t realize
No problem... all fine... now you know 😉

chorlax123

Member+

As far as the fit goes to me seams like the set runs a size bigger in some areas which I don’t mind but others might
Each to there own my only complaint is the lining I wish they had a option to choose lined or unlined sets of the same styles or if they had a set that was lined with a similar material to the outer shell I wouldn’t mind that either 😜
That's really good to hear. Can't believe I haven't found these over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom