Pants With Nylon Lining

Swishpantser

Member+
Hey all. I'm in the market for another pair of windpants, but I want them to be super exciting. Does anyone know of any windpants that had a separate lining also made of nylon? I think that feeling would be something that made me visually showing how excited I am the entire time I'm wearing it!!! Thanks!

jsl543

Member+
How about vintage tracksuits with nylon lining? Never had a chance to try on one of these, but they do look very comfortable and a lot of fun and pleasure:

chorlax123

Member+
You could always sew two pairs of pants together, back to back. I did just that here:
full

Miss Betsy

Member+
I was in Champs Sports this past weekend and I saw some Nike pants that look and feel like the old nylon and looked to me like there was nylon lining inside. I almost bought them but they’re $90

Ipnylon

Member+
Hey all. I'm in the market for another pair of windpants, but I want them to be super exciting. Does anyone know of any windpants that had a separate lining also made of nylon? I think that feeling would be something that made me visually showing how excited I am the entire time I'm wearing it!!! Thanks!
Sometimes when I buy nylon track pants and they have a cotton lining, I just carefully remove the lining so that I can enjoy that soft feeling while I'm listening to my swish against me.

Ipnylon

Member+
I have bought from second hand stores and online cotton lined wind pants and I just remove the cotton lining very carefully

clabonjones

I have a couple like that, a pair of rain pants and a Ohio state pants. Both have nylon lining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom