Pockets or No Pockets?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Perhaps this has been posted before but do you prefer your pants with pockets or without? I personally prefer them with pockets, mainly for my wallet and phone and to keep my hands warm. If they don’t have pockets, where do you put your wallet or phone or keys when you’re out? I guess I’m asking because I’m going out with my friend tomorrow and she wants to see my karrimor rain pants, which don’t have pockets.

Alfabetcity

Member+
Definitely with pockets. Also wear them as regular pants now and then, especially when it's raining. Do you have something you can wear underneath that has pockets (if it won't be too hot)? Some rain pants have pocket-like holes for accessing pockets worn on regular pants underneath.

monstrteddybear

Member+
Definitely with pockets. Also wear them as regular pants now and then, especially when it's raining. Do you have something you can wear underneath that has pockets (if it won't be too hot)? Some rain pants have pocket-like holes for accessing pockets worn on regular pants underneath.
That explains why the one pair of pants i used to have had no pockets but rather holes instead, i was so mad when i got them and realized. Every pair should have pockets!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I see it the same way... I also prefer pockets in pants also when I'm sewing i attach pockets to my creations... But normally i don't carry heavy things like phone or similar in them because the pants aren't stiff enough... So i take an small backpack with me for all the stuff I may need...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom