Shiny Nylon Shorts for what you use it

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So in my case i also have the NSFW box ticked and i also can see both the links... Maybe it's because of Member/Member+ selection?

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just had a look @Shinyshortslover you didn't added some media in albums, I'm not sure but maybe this is the reason why you are Member instead of Member+ and that could be the reason you can't access all media?

Try creating an album with some media and then have an look if you can access NylonFetishist's media...

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Hello wanted to do a little poll here. For what purpose do you use your shiny shorts?
I personally use them for all purposes, that is, to play around with women or men, for walking, for swimming, for walking, for everyone. Mainly they are used for sleeping, masturbating and having sex (at the moment only experience with women).
All of my shiny shorts have no inner slip that has been removed.
To get back on Topic, it’s the same for me :). I wear them to sleep, over the day as relax clothes, sometimes outside in summer but mainly „undercover“. But it’s just a blast to walk in them in the sunlight 😎.
And of course for pleasure and the fun. For that and depending on the situation, they can be a bit tighter for me.
I think, I got just 2 Shorts left with the liner left inside. Those I keep original for now.

Shiny_Umbros

Member+
Hello wanted to do a little poll here. For what purpose do you use your shiny shorts?
I personally use them for all purposes, that is, to play around with women or men, for walking, for swimming, for walking, for everyone. Mainly they are used for sleeping, masturbating and having sex (at the moment only experience with women).
All of my shiny shorts have no inner slip that has been removed.sports, sleeping and
All of my shiny shorts have no inner slip that has been removed.
Sports, sleeping and having fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom