site will be offline this weekend

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
hi everyone

ive been working with hunter to fix some problems with the site and make sure it keeps going as i really like having a community to share this with. i finally get to use some community college education :D the site might show an error for a few hours this weekend so please be patient. chat with u guys after i finish

Jip

Member+
Thanks for the heads up! And thank you for maintaining this site, I agree it's really great to have this community together here.

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
Thanks for the heads up! And thank you for maintaining this site, I agree it's really great to have this community together here.
thanks! ❤ its been a hard working on this stuff over the last couple weeks but i think you guys will like the new site a lot more. i'm hoping it gets more people to stay and attracts more people here. i'm paying for different software out of my own pocket. i just finished the testing last night and the good news is everything in the gallery will come over and it'll work with videos a lot better! 

bad news is that it'll take pretty much an entire day to do it and some time for breaks in between so i'll have to bac ktrack on what i said before about it being a few hours. i'll try to start friday night if i'm not too tired and work through the weekend. by monday it should be back for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom