The 2018 Adidas Adibreak pants and genders

Adidastrackies

Hello all!

All of you that have chatted with me know that I have a huge crush for Adidas Adibreak pants, commonly called "popper pants". Mainly the 90's vintage versions but recently also the reproduction ones from 2018. Now, they do come in both female and male versions. The difference being a lack of Adidas logo on one leg and with a think seam at the front of the legs for the female one. They also differ in color schemes but that seems to be all. I have just quickly tried the female version and realy loved it! It has a slightly thinner polyester fabric and is like insanely comfy!

As they realy are just trackpants, is it OK for a guy to wear them? Do you think people would notice it, and if so consider the guy to like cross-dress? I hope my wuestion makes sense!

3strisce

I also love this pants and I have take one for my girl.

before reading this post I didn't know about this difference, and I don't think it's very well known to the people

nylonfan

Member+
I agree, if you like them and enjoy how they feel then I think you should just feel free to wear em! :) I really dont think those outside of our interests would really notice a difference between them, we might because we are into them in quite a lot of detail lol. I'm into swishy nylon pants rather than poly but I have pairs of both the male and female Adidas and some others. I'm quite small though so the womens' medium or large still fit me well, which is a bonus because I like them looser, more room for fun inside ;)

CREAMYPANTS

Hello all!

All of you that have chatted with me know that I have a huge crush for Adidas Adibreak pants, commonly called "popper pants". Mainly the 90's vintage versions but recently also the reproduction ones from 2018. Now, they do come in both female and male versions. The difference being a lack of Adidas logo on one leg and with a think seam at the front of the legs for the female one. They also differ in color schemes but that seems to be all. I have just quickly tried the female version and realy loved it! It has a slightly thinner polyester fabric and is like insanely comfy!

As they realy are just trackpants, is it OK for a guy to wear them? Do you think people would notice it, and if so consider the guy to like cross-dress? I hope my wuestion makes sense!
Depends on the guy? I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall 245lbs of muscle. I wear the shiny swishy Adidas Pants and no one cares? I don't think they think anything about it... I have been to many places wear people hang out! Nobody really cares what you wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom