Thicker women in nylon?

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
It started with the new female rappers. They do it all the time. A lot of people think it’s acceptable to behave like that so that’s where it started. I can tell you how many times a woman had a nice pair of windpants on in a picture but I refused to share it because they were throwing up their middle fingers and sticking their tongues out like a bunch of spoiled brats!
For me it's always the point of truth. If they are truly like that i can deal with it, but those instachicks like be the bad one for 2sec for an photo aren't my case ... There are so many rappers out there just like actors, equal if men or women... i can't deal with them. I like it real!

But over the years i came back to Hardrock and Metal there are only a few rappers left to listen to...

Blackshiny

I like that outfit like u say, kind of loose but tight. That looks so nice, tight from the booty so i could slide my hand from the *** chick to other one, wow that is so nice.
Have you ever slided your hand on a girls pants?? I did it a handfull of times it was wonderful haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom