Unwanted Nylon Jackets Wanted

NylonJktSex

Member+
I'm in search for nylon jackets that have been ripped, stained, burned and smelly. I'll take any size ( not children's ) I'm interested in vintage and modern nylon puffer jackets, nylon windbreakers, nylon vests, and nylon tracksuits.

NylonJktSex

Member+
I'm looking for jackets, pants, shorts and jockeys made out of shiny plastic looking nylon

NylonJktSex

Member+
I have one. Will you pay me and I have white break away pants black ones from brand: Champion
I have a pair of old Dusseldorf Germany pants their not leather but looks just like leather. .they have belt loops and a zipper .
Their from 2009 so their delecate
Also I have lots of polyester fabric ones too
What's your deal
Where do you live...main area not exactly
Yes. Show me pics

It899

Member+
I'm looking for jackets, pants, shorts and jockeys made out of shiny plastic looking nylon
I'm really excited to see that I'm not the only pervert who loves nylon jacket sex. Until now I thought I would never find anyone else. , so you should know that I have dozens of nylon down jackets at home that I have purchased over the years (and I threw some away because they came to me used in a condition not suitable for wearing) and I have many more that I can pass on. I would only be happy if you would let me know if you know a woman in Israel who has a similar deviation to wearing nylon jackets in sex so we can get in touch to enjoy together.

NylonJktSex

Member+
Very cool! I'm sorry I don't know any right away in Israel. What do you have in mind?

It899

Member+
Where are you? In which country? Do you have an organized group for joint physical recreation with the nylon jackets? I would love to be a partner

clabonjones

I'm in search for nylon jackets that have been ripped, stained, burned and smelly. I'll take any size ( not children's ) I'm interested in vintage and modern nylon puffer jackets, nylon windbreakers, nylon vests, and nylon tracksuits.
I have some that I can sell

clabonjones

Hi, I am getting a jacket stained up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom