Vids

tylerdurden2142

Member+
Thanks for the feedback!!  We're going to try to do another one tonight hopefully

Yall do some great stuff! You are a lucky man for sure. She seems to enjoy herself in nylon too. I think one with both of yall in your adidas suits with you lying down and her grinding on you until you *** in your pants would be amazing! Keep up the good work

Shinyrave

Them black pants with the red stripe . Please rip the back of them while having sex . Girl wearing them please

kanda919

We just received our new warmup suit tonight.  Excited to get a video done.  We're going to go with what tylerdurden2142 suggested with our new outfit.  She looks fantastic in it.  Super smooth nylon!  LOVE new nylon clothing!  Probably get a video done with it in the next day or two.  What about a shower scene with a nylon warmup?

wuffur, we'll do the ripped pants at some point, the black pants with the red stripe.  The pants will be destroyed though.

adidas2sl2, we'll buy nylon shorts soon and do something like this.  Great suggestion!

We're excited about the new suit, that's for sure.  It's a new royal blue with white stripe jacket and royal blue pants.  Super hot.  Both jacket and pants are the same brand - Charles River.

If anyone has links to nylon clothing that you can buy online, please share.  They are becoming more rare these days, unfortunately.  I feel like we should buy another Charles River outfit soon as a backup.

Last edited by a moderator:

GMUS27

MVP
Member+

kanda919

GMUS27:  custom video requests are fine.  You could either send me the request through pm on here, or send it to the email address on my clips4sale page.  Again, we won't take used clothing, however, if you find something online you would want us to wear, there is a way to make a tribute so we could go out and buy the clothing.  After the video we can ship the clothing back to the buyer.  If you do a tribute, let me know either through pm here or through the email address on the page.  We haven't done that yet and are new to this all.  We have the following clothing:

All are nylon:

white unlined adidas jacket w hood

blue unlined adidas jacket w hood

red adidas warmup suit, pants with lining removed

black adidas warmup suit - lined

Another black adidas warmup suit - lined

our new royal blue Charles river jacket with hood and pants - lined

Black nylon pants with red stripe and hole in crotch - unlined

black north face puffy jacket

Cream north face puffy jacket

cream north face puffy vest

blue and green Charles river jacket w hood with matching snap up pants - lined

red Charles river snap up pants - lined

light blue women's north face rain jacket w hood

dark blue men's north face rain jacket w hood

black nike pants - lined

white cycling jacket - unlined and nearly transparent

black soffe shorts - unlined

black adidas shorts - unlined

black lined jacket with hood

blue adidas pants - lined

Note that if you decide to do a tribute for new clothing that clips4sale takes 25% of the amount!  So if you find a pair of pants for example, we would request cost plus 25 percent to cover the portion that clips4sale takes.

Actually, I'm debating whether or not to do new clothing orders at all.  We still can do custom video requests, but it would be the same thing as suggestions posted to this site or emailed to me.

NylonPantFan

Those didn't like nylon, they weren't shiny anyway.

GMUS27:  custom video requests are fine.  You could either send me the request through pm on here, or send it to the email address on my clips4sale page.  Again, we won't take used clothing, however, if you find something online you would want us to wear, there is a way to make a tribute so we could go out and buy the clothing.  After the video we can ship the clothing back to the buyer.  If you do a tribute, let me know either through pm here or through the email address on the page.  We haven't done that yet and are new to this all.  We have the following clothing:

All are nylon:

white unlined adidas jacket w hood

blue unlined adidas jacket w hood

red adidas warmup suit, pants with lining removed

black adidas warmup suit - lined

Another black adidas warmup suit - lined

our new royal blue Charles river jacket with hood and pants - lined

Black nylon pants with red stripe and hole in crotch - unlined

black north face puffy jacket

Cream north face puffy jacket

cream north face puffy vest

blue and green Charles river jacket w hood with matching snap up pants - lined

red Charles river snap up pants - lined

light blue women's north face rain jacket w hood

dark blue men's north face rain jacket w hood

black nike pants - lined

white cycling jacket - unlined and nearly transparent

black soffe shorts - unlined

black adidas shorts - unlined

black lined jacket with hood

blue adidas pants - lined

Note that if you decide to do a tribute for new clothing that clips4sale takes 25% of the amount!  So if you find a pair of pants for example, we would request cost plus 25 percent to cover the portion that clips4sale takes.

Actually, I'm debating whether or not to do new clothing orders at all.  We still can do custom video requests, but it would be the same thing as suggestions posted to this site or emailed to me.

Are you the woman with those videos-with the dildo and the other, with a vibrator?

adidas2sl2

Member+
Wow Kanda. I absolutely love the tnf jackets (especially the puffy ones) and red adidas nylon track suit. Totally amazing stuff - hope to see more with those combos. 

wilzyx

Member+
Kanda, any plans on hosting the videos on a site that accomodates a broader range of payment options (paysafecards in particular)?

kanda919

Last update was back on the 20th or so of this month.  We will be updating soon with more - I have a list of ideas.  :)

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
Sweet!

My girlfriend is busy often now that the school year is starting up, between teaching and classes of her own, so I'm left to fend for myself more often than not, haha.

kanda919

We added a couple more tonight!  Check out the previews.  Lauren gave me head through a nylon jacket.  Her idea!

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
Just picked that one up, and it's downloading now. Can't wait to see it!

adidasBJ

That vid looks HOT :eek:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/5170/16301326#!A-Brief-Dabble-In-Birkenstock

artikel1105.jpg

Those ones too

http://clips4sale.com/amateur-clips-by-sexy-fantasies/POV+Riding+in+Shiny+Adidas+Jacket+and+PVC+Boots+Finishing+With+Handjob+Cumshot+and+***+Play

http://clips4sale.com/stuffer31-/Adidas-+Karamella+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom