What about an 2nd Hand Catalogue of sellers?

Should we do an catalog of 2nd hand sellers?

• Yes, nice idea!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No, I keep searching on my own.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So hey gal's n guy's.....

Just had an idea of creating an preloved Catalogue for sellers. As I have seen, we have some sellers here who sell on second hand portals like vinted, Etsy or depop and so on. How about opening a "catalog" thread where every seller can register and present himself?

Could be the style like the "New and available...thread"

Maybe it would be helpful if we provide the Platform, Sellers Name and the country he's shipping from and also to (to check or avoid taxes or something like that)

Tell me what you think about it...

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Now that's interesting to me... Some users vote against? Why? Clearly, you're free to... I'm just interested in the reason...

So my idea wasn't to put every seller we can find in there but everyone who is selling can put itself to the list. Can't make out whats wrong with that...

CreepingDeath

Member+
I would love that, I have over 30 pairs I would love to sell! I have to much and they need to go! All named brand to!

Kinkymn

Member+
Maybe something for those trying to find a pair as well? I've been looking forever for the 90's bright yellow, almost neon yellow adidas pants.
I got a size large in 1996 and when I went back to get an XL or XXL, they were sold out.
Be willing to pay stupid price if I can find them. I have a pic but can't seem to attach it.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So alright I think this topic is done, democratically we decided to do an list (19 votes yes and 2 No), so I will start it...

I will put it in the Announcements thread because I think it fits best...

Have an look and if you want put in yourself 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom